What controls the low ice number concentration in the upper troposphere?
Cheng Zhou et al.
Total article views: 1,689 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2015)
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ice crystal number concentration estimates from lidar–radar satellite remote sensing – Part 2: Controls on the ice crystal number concentration E. Gryspeerdt et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14351-2018
- Cirrus Clouds and Their Response to Anthropogenic Activities B. Kärcher 10.1007/s40641-017-0060-3
- Sensitivity of Homogeneous Ice Nucleation to Aerosol Perturbations and Its Implications for Aerosol Indirect Effects Through Cirrus Clouds X. Liu & X. Shi 10.1002/2017GL076721
- Radiative forcing of anthropogenic aerosols on cirrus clouds using a hybrid ice nucleation scheme J. Zhu & J. Penner 10.5194/acp-20-7801-2020
- Implementation of a comprehensive ice crystal formation parameterization for cirrus and mixed-phase clouds in the EMAC model (based on MESSy 2.53) S. Bacer et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-4021-2018
- Indirect Effects of Secondary Organic Aerosol on Cirrus Clouds J. Zhu & J. Penner 10.1029/2019JD032233
- Effects of thermodynamics, dynamics and aerosols on cirrus clouds based on in situ observations and NCAR CAM6 R. Patnaude et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1835-2021
- Long-lived contrails and convective cirrus above the tropical tropopause U. Schumann et al. 10.5194/acp-17-2311-2017
- Global Radiative Impacts of Mineral Dust Perturbations Through Stratiform Clouds Z. McGraw et al. 10.1029/2019JD031807
- Direct estimation of the global distribution of vertical velocity within cirrus clouds D. Barahona et al. 10.1038/s41598-017-07038-6
- Anthropogenic Aerosol Indirect Effects in Cirrus Clouds J. Penner et al. 10.1029/2018JD029204
- Prognostic parameterization of cloud ice with a single category in the aerosol-climate model ECHAM(v6.3.0)-HAM(v2.3) R. Dietlicher et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-1557-2018
Latest update: 05 Mar 2021