A joint data record of tropospheric ozone from Aura-TES and MetOp-IASI
Hilke Oetjen et al.
Total article views: 1,821 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2015)
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tropospheric Ozone Assessment Report: Present-day distribution and trends of tropospheric ozone relevant to climate and global atmospheric chemistry model evaluation A. Gaudel et al. 10.1525/elementa.291
- Lower tropospheric ozone over the North China Plain: variability and trends revealed by IASI satellite observations for 2008–2016 G. Dufour et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16439-2018
- Multi-year assimilation of IASI and MLS ozone retrievals: variability of tropospheric ozone over the tropics in response to ENSO H. Peiro et al. 10.5194/acp-18-6939-2018
- Recent multivariate changes in the North Atlantic climate system, with a focus on 2005-2016 J. Robson et al. 10.1002/joc.5815
- Validation of the IASI FORLI/EUMETSAT ozone products using satellite (GOME-2), ground-based (Brewer–Dobson, SAOZ, FTIR) and ozonesonde measurements A. Boynard et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5125-2018
- Retrievals of tropospheric ozone profiles from the synergism of AIRS and OMI: methodology and validation D. Fu et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5587-2018
- Vertical Profiles of Tropospheric Ozone From MAX‐DOAS Measurements During the CINDI‐2 Campaign: Part 1—Development of a New Retrieval Algorithm Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2018JD028647
- Atmospheric Research Over the Western North Atlantic Ocean Region and North American East Coast: A Review of Past Work and Challenges Ahead A. Sorooshian et al. 10.1029/2019JD031626
- Impact of intercontinental pollution transport on North American ozone air pollution: an HTAP phase 2 multi-model study M. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-17-5721-2017
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 17 Jan 2022