Investigating types and sources of organic aerosol in Rocky Mountain National Park using aerosol mass spectrometry
M. I. Schurman et al.
Total article views: 2,236 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2014)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2014)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Physiochemistry characteristics and sources of submicron aerosols at the background area of North China Plain: Implication of air pollution control in heating season Y. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105291
- Water soluble organic aerosols in indo gangetic plain (IGP): Insights from aerosol mass spectrometry A. Chakraborty et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.05.142
- Free tropospheric aerosols at the Mt. Bachelor Observatory: more oxidized and higher sulfate content compared to boundary layer aerosols S. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1571-2019
- Composition and sources of winter haze in the Bakken oil and gas extraction region A. Evanoski-Cole et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.02.019
- Realtime chemical characterization of post monsoon organic aerosols in a polluted urban city: Sources, composition, and comparison with other seasons A. Chakraborty et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2017.09.079
- Transport, biomass burning, and in-situ formation contribute to fine particle concentrations at a remote site near Grand Teton National Park M. Schurman et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2015.04.043
- Sources and composition of PM2.5 in the Colorado Front Range during the DISCOVER-AQ study M. Valerino et al. 10.1002/2016JD025830
- Seasonal changes of sources and volatility of carbonaceous aerosol at urban, coastal and forest sites in Eastern Europe (Lithuania) A. Masalaite et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117374
- Seasonal Characterization of Organic Nitrogen in Atmospheric Aerosols Using High Resolution Aerosol Mass Spectrometry in Beijing, China W. Xu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.7b00106
- Toward the improvement of total nitrogen deposition budgets in the United States J. Walker et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.058
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 04 May 2021