How well do different tracers constrain the firn diffusivity profile?
C. M. Trudinger et al.
Total article views: 2,340 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013, article published on 19 Jul 2012)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013, article published on 19 Jul 2012)
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Variations in global methane sources and sinks during 1910–2010 A. Ghosh et al. 10.5194/acp-15-2595-2015
- Atmospheric histories and global emissions of halons H-1211 (CBrClF2), H-1301 (CBrF3), and H-2402 (CBrF2CBrF2) M. Vollmer et al. 10.1002/2015JD024488
- Pore morphology of polar firn around closure revealed by X-ray tomography A. Burr et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2481-2018
- Abundances, emissions, and loss processes of the long-lived and potent greenhouse gas octafluorooxolane (octafluorotetrahydrofuran, <i>c</i>-C<sub>4</sub>F<sub>8</sub>O) in the atmosphere M. Vollmer et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3481-2019
- Gas diffusivity and permeability through the firn column at Summit, Greenland: measurements and comparison to microstructural properties A. Adolph & M. Albert 10.5194/tc-8-319-2014
- Re-evaluating the 1940s CO<sub>2</sub> plateau A. Bastos et al. 10.5194/bg-13-4877-2016
- Atmospheric abundance and global emissions of perfluorocarbons CF<sub>4</sub>, C<sub>2</sub>F<sub>6</sub> and C<sub>3</sub>F<sub>8</sub> since 1800 inferred from ice core, firn, air archive and in situ measurements C. Trudinger et al. 10.5194/acp-16-11733-2016
- Very old firn air linked to strong density layering at Styx Glacier, coastal Victoria Land, East Antarctica Y. Jang et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2407-2019
- Revised records of atmospheric trace gases CO<sub>2</sub>, CH<sub>4</sub>, N<sub>2</sub>O, and <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C-CO<sub>2</sub> over the last 2000 years from Law Dome, Antarctica M. Rubino et al. 10.5194/essd-11-473-2019
- Low atmospheric CO2 levels during the Little Ice Age due to cooling-induced terrestrial uptake M. Rubino et al. 10.1038/ngeo2769
- Recent increases in the atmospheric growth rate and emissions of HFC-23 (CHF<sub>3</sub>) and the link to HCFC-22 (CHClF<sub>2</sub>) production P. Simmonds et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4153-2018
- Dispersion in deep polar firn driven by synoptic-scale surface pressure variability C. Buizert & J. Severinghaus 10.5194/tc-10-2099-2016
- Atmospheric histories and emissions of chlorofluorocarbons CFC-13 (CClF<sub>3</sub>), ΣCFC-114 (C<sub>2</sub>Cl<sub>2</sub>F<sub>4</sub>), and CFC-115 (C<sub>2</sub>ClF<sub>5</sub>) M. Vollmer et al. 10.5194/acp-18-979-2018
- A revised 1000 year atmosphericδ13C-CO2record from Law Dome and South Pole, Antarctica M. Rubino et al. 10.1002/jgrd.50668
- The influence of layering and barometric pumping on firn air transport in a 2-D model B. Birner et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2021-2018
- Perfluorocyclobutane (PFC-318, <i>c</i>-C<sub>4</sub>F<sub>8</sub>) in the global atmosphere J. Mühle et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10335-2019
- Gas transport in firn: multiple-tracer characterisation and model intercomparison for NEEM, Northern Greenland C. Buizert et al. 10.5194/acp-12-4259-2012
- A new multi-gas constrained model of trace gas non-homogeneous transport in firn: evaluation and behaviour at eleven polar sites E. Witrant et al. 10.5194/acp-12-11465-2012
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021