Articles | Volume 22, issue 7
© Author(s) 2022. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Stratospheric ozone response to sulfate aerosol and solar dimming climate interventions based on the G6 Geoengineering Model Intercomparison Project (GeoMIP) simulations
Total article views: 3,274 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,274 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,309 with geography defined and -35 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,370 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,389 with geography defined and -19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 904 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 920 with geography defined and -16 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Climate response to off-equatorial stratospheric sulfur injections in three Earth system models – Part 1: Experimental protocols and surface changes D. Visioni et al. 10.5194/acp-23-663-2023
- Climate response to off-equatorial stratospheric sulfur injections in three Earth system models – Part 2: Stratospheric and free-tropospheric response E. Bednarz et al. 10.5194/acp-23-687-2023
- Responses of Extreme Climates in South Asia under a G6sulfur Scenario of Climate Engineering J. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos14101490
- Opinion: The scientific and community-building roles of the Geoengineering Model Intercomparison Project (GeoMIP) – past, present, and future D. Visioni et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5149-2023
- Future changes in atmospheric rivers over East Asia under stratospheric aerosol intervention J. Liang & J. Haywood 10.5194/acp-23-1687-2023
- Clear-sky control of anvils in response to increased CO2 or surface warming or volcanic eruptions M. Saint-Lu et al. 10.1038/s41612-022-00304-z
- Assessing the consequences of including aerosol absorption in potential stratospheric aerosol injection climate intervention strategies J. Haywood et al. 10.5194/acp-22-6135-2022
- Potential Non‐Linearities in the High Latitude Circulation and Ozone Response to Stratospheric Aerosol Injection E. Bednarz et al. 10.1029/2023GL104726
- “Cooling credits” are not a viable climate solution M. Diamond et al. 10.1007/s10584-023-03561-w
- Injection strategy – a driver of atmospheric circulation and ozone response to stratospheric aerosol geoengineering E. Bednarz et al. 10.5194/acp-23-13665-2023
- Stratospheric aerosol injection may impact global systems and human health outcomes S. Tracy et al. 10.1525/elementa.2022.00047
- Impact of stratospheric aerosol intervention geoengineering on surface air temperature in China: a surface energy budget perspective Z. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7667-2022
- Stratospheric ozone, UV radiation, and climate interactions G. Bernhard et al. 10.1007/s43630-023-00371-y
- Climate, Variability, and Climate Sensitivity of “Middle Atmosphere” Chemistry Configurations of the Community Earth System Model Version 2, Whole Atmosphere Community Climate Model Version 6 (CESM2(WACCM6)) N. Davis et al. 10.1029/2022MS003579
- A subpolar-focused stratospheric aerosol injection deployment scenario W. Smith et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ac8cd3
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023