Quantification of CH4 emissions from waste disposal sites near the city of Madrid using ground- and space-based observations of COCCON, TROPOMI and IASI
Total article views: 3,592 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 May 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 May 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,592 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,818 with geography defined and -226 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,285 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,519 with geography defined and -234 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,307 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,299 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Retrieving CH4-emission rates from coal mine ventilation shafts using UAV-based AirCore observations and the genetic algorithm–interior point penalty function (GA-IPPF) model T. Shi et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13881-2022
- Investigation of spaceborne trace gas products over St Petersburg and Yekaterinburg, Russia, by using COllaborative Column Carbon Observing Network (COCCON) observations C. Alberti et al. 10.5194/amt-15-2199-2022
- Contrasting 2008-2019 Trends in Tropospheric Ozone in Spain J. Massagué et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4103368
- Remotely sensed and surface measurement- derived mass-conserving inversion of daily NOx emissions and inferred combustion technologies in energy-rich northern China X. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8001-2023
- Atmospheric remote sensing for anthropogenic methane emissions: Applications and research opportunities S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.164701
- Retrievals of XCO2, XCH4 and XCO from portable, near-infrared Fourier transform spectrometer solar observations in Antarctica D. Pollard et al. 10.5194/essd-14-5427-2022
- Quantifying CH4 emissions in hard coal mines from TROPOMI and IASI observations using the wind-assigned anomaly method Q. Tu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-9747-2022
- Aerosol properties derived from ground-based Fourier transform spectra within the COllaborative Carbon Column Observing Network Ó. Alvárez et al. 10.5194/amt-16-4861-2023
- Automated detection and monitoring of methane super-emitters using satellite data B. Schuit et al. 10.5194/acp-23-9071-2023
- Pyra: Automated EM27/SUN Greenhouse Gas Measurement Software P. Aigner et al. 10.21105/joss.05131
- 煤炭行业甲烷排放卫星遥感研究进展与展望 秦. Qin Kai et al. 10.3788/AOS231293
- Drivers of divergent trends in tropospheric ozone hotspots in Spain, 2008–2019 J. Massagué et al. 10.1007/s11869-023-01468-0
- Design and evaluation of a portable frequency comb-referenced laser heterodyne radiometer A. Moreno-Oyervides et al. 10.1016/j.optlaseng.2023.107801
- Quantifying methane emissions from the global scale down to point sources using satellite observations of atmospheric methane D. Jacob et al. 10.5194/acp-22-9617-2022
- Investigating high methane emissions from urban areas detected by TROPOMI and their association with untreated wastewater B. de Foy et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/acc118
- Estimation of NO2 emission strengths over Riyadh and Madrid from space from a combination of wind-assigned anomalies and a machine learning technique Q. Tu et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2237-2023
Latest update: 11 Dec 2023