Articles | Volume 21, issue 12
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Highly oxygenated organic molecule (HOM) formation in the isoprene oxidation by NO3 radical
Total article views: 2,894 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,894 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,814 with geography defined and 80 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,227 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,252 with geography defined and -25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 667 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 562 with geography defined and 105 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Large simulated future changes in the nitrate radical under the CMIP6 SSP scenarios: implications for oxidation chemistry S. Archer-Nicholls et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5801-2023
- Formation of highly oxygenated organic molecules from the oxidation of limonene by OH radical: significant contribution of H-abstraction pathway H. Luo et al. 10.5194/acp-23-7297-2023
- Effect of NO2 on nocturnal chemistry of isoprene: Gaseous oxygenated products and secondary organic aerosol formation Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.156908
- Light absorption properties and molecular compositions of water-soluble and methanol-soluble organic carbon emitted from wood pyrolysis and combustion R. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151136
- Characteristics, formation, and sources of PM2.5 in 2020 in Suzhou, Yangtze River Delta, China Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.113545
- Response of organic aerosol characteristics to emission reduction in Yangtze River Delta region J. Wang et al. 10.1007/s11783-023-1714-0
- What chemical species are responsible for new particle formation and growth in the Netherlands? A hybrid positive matrix factorization (PMF) analysis using aerosol composition (ACSM) and size (SMPS) F. Nursanto et al. 10.5194/acp-23-10015-2023
- Oxidized organic molecules in the tropical free troposphere over Amazonia Q. Zha et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwad138
- Effects of NO and SO2 on the secondary organic aerosol formation from isoprene photooxidation Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.120248
- Particle-phase processing of α-pinene NO3 secondary organic aerosol in the dark D. Bell et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13167-2022
- Identification of highly oxygenated organic molecules and their role in aerosol formation in the reaction of limonene with nitrate radical Y. Guo et al. 10.5194/acp-22-11323-2022
- Synergistic Effects of SO2 and NH3 Coexistence on SOA Formation from Gasoline Evaporative Emissions T. Chen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.3c01921
- Hygroscopic growth and CCN activity of secondary organic aerosol produced from dark ozonolysis of γ-terpinene H. Bouzidi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153010
- Highly Oxygenated Organic Nitrates Formed from NO3 Radical-Initiated Oxidation of β-Pinene H. Shen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03978
- Formation of condensable organic vapors from anthropogenic and biogenic volatile organic compounds (VOCs) is strongly perturbed by NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> in eastern China Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14789-2021
- Emissions of volatile organic compounds from Norway spruce and potential atmospheric impacts H. Hakola et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2023.1116414
- Photolytically induced changes in composition and volatility of biogenic secondary organic aerosol from nitrate radical oxidation during night-to-day transition C. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14907-2021
- Organic Peroxides in Aerosol: Key Reactive Intermediates for Multiphase Processes in the Atmosphere S. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.chemrev.2c00430
- Variations and sources of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in urban region: insights from measurements on a tall tower X. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-22-10567-2022
- Modelling the influence of biotic plant stress on atmospheric aerosol particle processes throughout a growing season D. Taipale et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17389-2021
- A Four Carbon Organonitrate as a Significant Product of Secondary Isoprene Chemistry E. Tsiligiannis et al. 10.1029/2021GL097366
- Modeling daytime and nighttime secondary organic aerosol formation via multiphase reactions of biogenic hydrocarbons S. Han & M. Jang 10.5194/acp-23-1209-2023
- Unexpected significance of a minor reaction pathway in daytime formation of biogenic highly oxygenated organic compounds H. Shen et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abp8702
- Volatility of aerosol particles from NO3 oxidation of various biogenic organic precursors E. Graham et al. 10.5194/acp-23-7347-2023
- Chemical ionization mass spectrometry: Developments and applications for on-line characterization of atmospheric aerosols and trace gases Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.trac.2023.117353
- Secondary Organic Aerosol (SOA) through Uptake of Isoprene Hydroxy Hydroperoxides (ISOPOOH) and its Oxidation Products P. Mettke et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.2c00385
Latest update: 07 Dec 2023