Articles | Volume 21, issue 12
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Separating emission and meteorological contributions to long-term PM2.5 trends over eastern China during 2000–2018
Total article views: 4,123 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Mar 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Mar 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,123 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,167 with geography defined and -44 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,905 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,932 with geography defined and -27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,218 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,235 with geography defined and -17 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Trends and Variability of Ozone Pollution over the Mountain-Basin Areas in Sichuan Province during 2013–2020: Synoptic Impacts and Formation Regimes Y. Chen et al. 10.3390/atmos12121557
- The quasi-biweekly oscillation of eastern China PM2.5 in response to different Rossby wave trains over the Eurasian continent J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105990
- Synergy of multiple drivers leading to severe winter haze pollution in a megacity in Northeast China Y. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106075
- Analysis of the meteorological impact on PM2.5 pollution in Changchun based on KZ filter and WRF-CMAQ C. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118924
- Revealing Drivers of Haze Pollution by Explainable Machine Learning L. Hou et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00865
- Impacts of COVID-19 on air quality in mid-eastern China: An insight into meteorology and emissions X. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118750
- Tracking PM2.5 and O3 Pollution and the Related Health Burden in China 2013–2020 Q. Xiao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c04548
- Observed coupling between air mass history, secondary growth of nucleation mode particles and aerosol pollution levels in Beijing S. Hakala et al. 10.1039/D1EA00089F
- Does Air Pollution Impact Fiscal Sustainability? Evidence from Chinese Cities G. Gao et al. 10.3390/en14217247
- Alcohol consumption, poor lifestyle choices, and air pollution worsen cognitive function in seniors: a cohort study in China L. Han & J. Jia 10.1007/s11356-021-17891-8
- Spatiotemporal variation and provincial scale differences of the AOD across China during 2000–2021 G. de Leeuw et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101359
- A data-augmentation approach to deriving long-term surface SO2 across Northern China: Implications for interpretable machine learning S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154278
- Tracking Air Pollution in China: Near Real-Time PM2.5 Retrievals from Multisource Data Fusion G. Geng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c01863
Latest update: 28 Mar 2023