Increase in secondary organic aerosol in an urban environment
Total article views: 2,544 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Dec 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Dec 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,544 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,610 with geography defined and -66 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,025 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,037 with geography defined and -12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 519 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 573 with geography defined and -54 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Two-year-long high-time-resolution apportionment of primary and secondary carbonaceous aerosols in the Los Angeles Basin using an advanced total carbon–black carbon (TC-BC(λ)) method M. Ivančič et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.157606
- Investigation of four-year chemical composition and organic aerosol sources of submicron particles at the ATOLL site in northern France H. Chebaicheb et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2023.121805
- Identification of volatile organic compounds and their sources driving ozone and secondary organic aerosol formation in NE Spain M. in 't Veld et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.167159
- The effects of number and mass concentration of aerosol components on scattering coefficients in Xianghe, southeast of Beijing, China – A case study J. Zou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.118938
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from monocyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: insights from laboratory studies Z. Yang et al. 10.1039/D1EM00409C
- The effect of the averaging period for PMF analysis of aerosol mass spectrometer measurements during offline applications C. Vasilakopoulou et al. 10.5194/amt-15-6419-2022
- Organic aerosol source apportionment by using rolling positive matrix factorization: Application to a Mediterranean coastal city B. Chazeau et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2022.100176
- The potential of high temporal resolution automatic measurements of PM2.5 composition as an alternative to the filter-based manual method used in routine monitoring M. Twigg et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.120148
- The variability of mass concentrations and source apportionment analysis of equivalent black carbon across urban Europe M. Savadkoohi et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2023.108081
- Uncertainties in source allocation of carbonaceous aerosols in a Mediterranean region H. Navarro-Barboza et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2023.108252
- Numerical Weather Predictions and Re-Analysis as Input for Lidar Inversions: Assessment of the Impact on Optical Products Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs14102342
- Absorption enhancement of black carbon particles in a Mediterranean city and countryside: effect of particulate matter chemistry, ageing and trend analysis J. Yus-Díez et al. 10.5194/acp-22-8439-2022
- Size distributions of molecular markers for biogenic secondary organic aerosol in urban Beijing D. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2023.121569
- A 1-year aerosol chemical speciation monitor (ACSM) source analysis of organic aerosol particle contributions from anthropogenic sources after long-range transport at the TROPOS research station Melpitz S. Atabakhsh et al. 10.5194/acp-23-6963-2023
- Online Chemical Characterization and Sources of Submicron Aerosol in the Major Mediterranean Port City of Piraeus, Greece I. Stavroulas et al. 10.3390/atmos12121686
- Seasonality of Aerosol Sources Calls for Distinct Air Quality Mitigation Strategies C. Lin et al. 10.3390/toxics10030121
- Increased contribution to PM2.5 from traffic-influenced road dust in Shanghai over recent years and predictable future M. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.120119
- Chemical composition of NR-PM1 in a coastal city of Southeast China: Temporal variations and formation pathways Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119243
- Towards a better understanding of fine PM sources: Online and offline datasets combination in a single PMF M. Via et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2023.108006
- Ambient carbonaceous aerosol levels in Cyprus and the role of pollution transport from the Middle East A. Christodoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-23-6431-2023
- Secondary organic carbon in different atmospheric environments of a continental region and seasons I. Salma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106360
- European aerosol phenomenology − 8: Harmonised source apportionment of organic aerosol using 22 Year-long ACSM/AMS datasets G. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2022.107325
- Measurement report: Fourteen months of real-time characterisation of the submicronic aerosol and its atmospheric dynamics at the Marseille–Longchamp supersite B. Chazeau et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7293-2021
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023