Time-resolved emission reductions for atmospheric chemistry modelling in Europe during the COVID-19 lockdowns
Marc Guevara et al.
Total article views: 2,946 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,375 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,359 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,879 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,876 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,496 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,483 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A global observational analysis to understand changes in air quality during exceptionally low anthropogenic emission conditions R. Sokhi et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106818
- A fuel-based method for updating mobile source emissions during the COVID-19 pandemic C. Harkins et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac0660
- Changes in China's anthropogenic emissions and air quality during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 B. Zheng et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2895-2021
- Mobile monitoring of urban air quality at high spatial resolution by low-cost sensors: impacts of COVID-19 pandemic lockdown S. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7199-2021
- Air Quality in the Italian Northwestern Alps during Year 2020: Assessment of the COVID-19 «Lockdown Effect» from Multi-Technique Observations and Models H. Diémoz et al. 10.3390/atmos12081006
- The effect of urban morphological characteristics on the spatial variation of PM2.5 air quality in downtown Nanjing T. Kokkonen et al. 10.1039/D1EA00035G
- A take-home message from COVID-19 on urban air pollution reduction through mobility limitations and teleworking A. Badia et al. 10.1038/s42949-021-00037-7
- Aviation Contrail Cirrus and Radiative Forcing Over Europe During 6 Months of COVID‐19 U. Schumann et al. 10.1029/2021GL092771
- Global Changes in Secondary Atmospheric Pollutants During the 2020 COVID‐19 Pandemic B. Gaubert et al. 10.1029/2020JD034213
- COVID‐19 Crisis Reduces Free Tropospheric Ozone Across the Northern Hemisphere W. Steinbrecht et al. 10.1029/2020GL091987
- Machine Learning on the COVID-19 Pandemic, Human Mobility and Air Quality: A Review M. Rahman et al. 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3079121
- COVID-19 induced lower-tropospheric ozone changes M. Mertens et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abf191
- COVID-19 lockdown-induced changes in NO<sub>2</sub> levels across India observed by multi-satellite and surface observations A. Biswal et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5235-2021
- Increased ozone pollution alongside reduced nitrogen dioxide concentrations during Vienna’s first COVID-19 lockdown: Significance for air quality management M. Brancher 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117153
- Trade-offs between short-term mortality attributable to NO2 and O3 changes during the COVID-19 lockdown across major Spanish cities H. Achebak et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117220
- Changes in global air pollutant emissions during the COVID-19 pandemic: a dataset for atmospheric modeling T. Doumbia et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4191-2021
- Impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic Lockdown on Atmospheric Nanoparticle Concentrations in Two Sites of Southern Italy A. Dinoi et al. 10.3390/atmos12030352
- Estimating lockdown-induced European NO<sub>2</sub> changes using satellite and surface observations and air quality models J. Barré et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7373-2021
- The impact of temporal variability in prior emissions on the optimization of urban anthropogenic emissions of CO2, CH4 and CO using in-situ observations I. Super et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100119
- Lessons from the COVID-19 air pollution decrease in Spain: Now what? X. Querol et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146380
- Modeling the effect of reduced traffic due to COVID-19 measures on air quality using a chemical transport model: impacts on the Po Valley and the Swiss Plateau regions G. Ciarelli et al. 10.1039/D1EA00036E
- Meteorology-normalized impact of the COVID-19 lockdown upon NO<sub>2</sub> pollution in Spain H. Petetin et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11119-2020
- Modeling the Effect of COVID-19 Lockdown on Mobility and NO2 Concentration in the Lombardy Region A. Piccoli et al. 10.3390/atmos11121319
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021