Articles | Volume 21, issue 10
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Impacts of the COVID-19 lockdown on air pollution at regional and urban background sites in northern Italy
Total article views: 2,552 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,552 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,612 with geography defined and -60 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,780 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,841 with geography defined and -61 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 772 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 771 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Air Quality in the Italian Northwestern Alps during Year 2020: Assessment of the COVID-19 «Lockdown Effect» from Multi-Technique Observations and Models H. Diémoz et al. 10.3390/atmos12081006
- Differential impacts of COVID-19 lockdowns on PM2.5 across the United States K. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envadv.2021.100122
- Changing air pollution and CO2 emissions during the COVID-19 pandemic: Lesson learned and future equity concerns of post-COVID recovery J. Alava & G. Singh 10.1016/j.envsci.2022.01.006
- Non-linear response of PM<sub>2.5</sub> to changes in NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> and NH<sub>3</sub> emissions in the Po basin (Italy): consequences for air quality plans P. Thunis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9309-2021
- Implications of COVID-19 Restriction Measures in Urban Air Quality of Thessaloniki, Greece: A Machine Learning Approach D. Akritidis et al. 10.3390/atmos12111500
- Energy poverty influences urban outdoor air pollution levels during COVID-19 lockdown in south-central Chile A. Martinez-Soto et al. 10.1016/j.enpol.2021.112571
- Black Carbon Particles Physicochemical Real‐Time Data Set in a Cold City: Trends of Fall‐Winter BC Accumulation and COVID‐19 H. Li & P. Ariya 10.1029/2021JD035265
- Risk Assessment and Air Quality Study during Different Phases of COVID-19 Lockdown in an Urban Area of Klang Valley, Malaysia M. Mohd Nadzir et al. 10.3390/su132112217
- The regional impact of urban emissions on air quality in Europe: the role of the urban canopy effects P. Huszar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14309-2021
- First Chinese ultraviolet–visible hyperspectral satellite instrument implicating global air quality during the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020 C. Liu et al. 10.1038/s41377-022-00722-x
- Active mobility versus motorized transport? User choices and benefits for the society E. Pisoni et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150627
- Characterizing the interruption-recovery patterns of urban air pollution under the COVID-19 lockdown in China W. Cai et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2021.108231
- Poor regulation implications in a low and middle income country based on PAH source apportionment and cancer risk assessment W. Jaafar et al. 10.1039/D1EM00285F
- The effect of Covid-19 lockdown on airborne particulate matter in Rome, Italy: A magnetic point of view A. Winkler et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118191
- Sudden changes in nitrogen dioxide emissions over Greece due to lockdown after the outbreak of COVID-19 M. Koukouli et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1759-2021
- Impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic Lockdown on Atmospheric Nanoparticle Concentrations in Two Sites of Southern Italy A. Dinoi et al. 10.3390/atmos12030352
- COVID-19 and Air Pollution: Measuring Pandemic Impact to Air Quality in Five European Countries A. Skirienė & Ž. Stasiškienė 10.3390/atmos12030290
- The Status of Air Quality in the United States During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Remote Sensing Perspective Y. Elshorbany et al. 10.3390/rs13030369
Latest update: 01 Jun 2023