The temperature dependence of ice-nucleating particle concentrations affects the radiative properties of tropical convective cloud systems
Total article views: 2,763 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,763 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,815 with geography defined and -52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,971 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,936 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 792 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 879 with geography defined and -87 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ice nucleation by viruses and their potential for cloud glaciation M. Adams et al. 10.5194/bg-18-4431-2021
- Ice‐Nucleating Particles That Impact Clouds and Climate: Observational and Modeling Research Needs S. Burrows et al. 10.1029/2021RG000745
- The ice-nucleating activity of African mineral dust in the Caribbean boundary layer A. Harrison et al. 10.5194/acp-22-9663-2022
- CCN and INP activity of middle eastern soil dust C. Roesch et al. 10.1016/j.aeolia.2021.100729
- A review of coarse mineral dust in the Earth system A. Adebiyi et al. 10.1016/j.aeolia.2022.100849
- Extremely High Concentrations of Ice Particles in East Asian Dust‐Infused Baroclinic Storm (DIBS) Cirrus Shield: Dominant Role of Dust Ice Nucleation Effect Y. Zeng et al. 10.1029/2022JD038034
- On coarse patterns in the atmospheric concentration of ice nucleating particles F. Conen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106645
- Model emulation to understand the joint effects of ice-nucleating particles and secondary ice production on deep convective anvil cirrus R. Hawker et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17315-2021
- Accurate prediction of ice nucleation from room temperature water M. Davies et al. 10.1073/pnas.2205347119
- Atomistic and coarse-grained simulations reveal increased ice nucleation activity on silver iodide surfaces in slit and wedge geometries G. Roudsari et al. 10.5194/acp-22-10099-2022
- Long-term variability in immersion-mode marine ice-nucleating particles from climate model simulations and observations A. Raman et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5735-2023
- Potential Link Between Ice Nucleation and Climate Model Spread in Arctic Amplification I. Tan et al. 10.1029/2021GL097373
- Predicting atmospheric background number concentration of ice-nucleating particles in the Arctic G. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-22-14441-2022
- Assessing the potential for simplification in global climate model cloud microphysics U. Proske et al. 10.5194/acp-22-4737-2022
- Ice-nucleating particles in northern Greenland: annual cycles, biological contribution and parameterizations K. Sze et al. 10.5194/acp-23-4741-2023
- An evaluation of the heat test for the ice-nucleating ability of minerals and biological material M. Daily et al. 10.5194/amt-15-2635-2022
- Sensitivity of ice nucleation parameterizations to the variability in underlying ice nucleation rate coefficients I. Steinke & S. Burrows 10.1039/D2EA00019A
- Multi-thermals and high concentrations of secondary ice: a modelling study of convective clouds during the Ice in Clouds Experiment – Dust (ICE-D) campaign Z. Cui et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1649-2022
- Sensitivity of mixed-phase moderately deep convective clouds to parameterizations of ice formation – an ensemble perspective A. Miltenberger & P. Field 10.5194/acp-21-3627-2021
Latest update: 21 Sep 2023