Articles | Volume 21, issue 4
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Global modeling studies of composition and decadal trends of the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer
Total article views: 2,338 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Aug 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Aug 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,338 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,333 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,941 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,955 with geography defined and -14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 397 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 378 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Decadal application of WRF/Chem over the continental U.S.: Simulation design, sensitivity simulations, and climatological model evaluation K. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118331
- Chemical analysis of the Asian tropopause aerosol layer (ATAL) with emphasis on secondary aerosol particles using aircraft-based in situ aerosol mass spectrometry O. Appel et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13607-2022
- Recent Trends in Transport of Surface Carbonaceous Aerosols to the Upper‐Troposphere‐Lower‐Stratosphere Linked to Expansion of the Asian Summer Monsoon Anticyclone W. Lau & K. Kim 10.1029/2022JD036460
- Spatiotemporal and Vertical Distribution of Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer Using Long-Term Multi-Source Data H. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs15051315
- Aerosol-cloud interactions over the Tibetan Plateau: An overview Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.104216
- Seasonal to sub-seasonal variations of the Asian Tropopause Aerosols Layer affected by the deep convection, surface pollutants and precipitation D. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.07.022
- Abundant Nitrate and Nitric Acid Aerosol in the Upper Troposphere and Lower Stratosphere P. Yu et al. 10.1029/2022GL100258
- Global distribution of Asian, Middle Eastern, and North African dust simulated by CESM1/CARMA S. Lian et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13659-2022
- Aerosol Effects on Clear‐Sky Shortwave Heating in the Asian Monsoon Tropopause Layer J. Gao et al. 10.1029/2022JD036956
- Stratospheric Chemical Lifetime of Aviation Fuel Incomplete Combustion Products W. Bains et al. 10.3390/atmos13081209
- A Simulation Study on the New Transport Pathways of Global Tropopause Dust Layer Q. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2021GL096063
- The first balloon-borne sample analysis of atmospheric carbonaceous components reveals new insights into formation processes R. Benoit et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.138421
- Influence of Indian Summer Monsoon on Tropopause, Trace Gases and Aerosols in Asian Summer Monsoon Anticyclone Observed by COSMIC, MLS and CALIPSO G. Basha et al. 10.3390/rs13173486
- Exploring the inorganic composition of the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer using medium-duration balloon flights H. Vernier et al. 10.5194/acp-22-12675-2022
- A Multimodel Investigation of Asian Summer Monsoon UTLS Transport Over the Western Pacific L. Pan et al. 10.1029/2022JD037511
- Lower-stratospheric aerosol measurements in eastward-shedding vortices over Japan from the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone during the summer of 2018 M. Fujiwara et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3073-2021
Latest update: 29 Sep 2023