Seasonality of the particle number concentration and size distribution: a global analysis retrieved from the network of Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) near-surface observatories
Total article views: 4,107 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jan 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jan 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,107 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,183 with geography defined and -76 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,626 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,664 with geography defined and -38 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,481 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,519 with geography defined and -38 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Numerical simulation and evaluation of global ultrafine particle concentrations at the Earth's surface M. Kohl et al. 10.5194/acp-23-13191-2023
- Impact of urban aerosols on the cloud condensation activity using a clustering model F. Rejano et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.159657
- Measurements of aerosol particle concentrations in the atmosphere of the south-eastern coast of Lake Baikal (at Boyarsky station) in the summer of 2020 V. Tcydypov et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/1023/1/012005
- Quantifying traffic, biomass burning and secondary source contributions to atmospheric particle number concentrations at urban and suburban sites J. Casquero-Vera et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145282
- The ocean fine spray A. Gañán-Calvo 10.1063/5.0139151
- Reducing Aerosol Forcing Uncertainty by Combining Models With Satellite and Within‐The‐Atmosphere Observations: A Three‐Way Street R. Kahn et al. 10.1029/2022RG000796
- On the influence of VOCs on new particle growth in a Continental-Mediterranean region F. Gómez-Moreno et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/acacf0
- Airborne particle number concentrations in China: A critical review Y. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119470
- Pressure-dependent performance of two CEN-specified condensation particle counters P. Bauer et al. 10.5194/amt-16-4445-2023
- Wintertime spatial patterns of particulate matter in Fairbanks, AK during ALPACA 2022 E. Robinson et al. 10.1039/D2EA00140C
- Quiet New Particle Formation in the Atmosphere M. Kulmala et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.912385
- Evaluation of the Sources, Precursors, and Processing of Aerosols at a High-Altitude Tropical Site P. Dominutti et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.2c00149
- How aerosol size matters in aerosol optical depth (AOD) assimilation and the optimization using the Ångström exponent J. Jin et al. 10.5194/acp-23-1641-2023
- A new working fluid for condensation particle counters for use in sensitive working environments P. Weber et al. 10.5194/ar-1-1-2023
- Source-oriented risk and lung-deposited surface area (LDSA) of ultrafine particles in a Southeast Asia urban area T. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.161733
- Historically understanding the spatial distributions of particle surface area concentrations over China estimated using a non-parametric machine learning method Y. Qiu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153849
- Annual cycle of hygroscopic properties and mixing state of the suburban aerosol in Athens, Greece C. Spitieri et al. 10.5194/acp-23-235-2023
- Historically Understanding the Spatial Distributions of Particle Surface Area Concentrations Over China Estimated Using a Non-Parametric Machine Learning Method Y. Qiu et al. 10.2139/ssrn.3994600
- Measurement report: Atmospheric new particle formation at a peri-urban site in Lille, northern France S. Crumeyrolle et al. 10.5194/acp-23-183-2023
- Comparison of particle number size distribution trends in ground measurements and climate models V. Leinonen et al. 10.5194/acp-22-12873-2022
- Extending traceability in airborne particle size distribution measurements beyond 10 µm: Counting efficiency and unit-to-unit variability of four aerodynamic particle size spectrometers K. Vasilatou et al. 10.1080/02786826.2022.2139659
- Ambient ultrafine particle (PM0.1): Sources, characteristics, measurements and exposure implications on human health S. Abdillah & Y. Wang 10.1016/j.envres.2022.115061
- Microplastics and nanoplastics in the marine-atmosphere environment D. Allen et al. 10.1038/s43017-022-00292-x
- New Particle Formation Occurrence in the Urban Atmosphere of Beijing During 2013–2020 D. Shang et al. 10.1029/2022JD038334
- Seasonality of the particle number concentration and size distribution: a global analysis retrieved from the network of Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) near-surface observatories C. Rose et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17185-2021
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023