Highly oxygenated organic molecules produced by the oxidation of benzene and toluene in a wide range of OH exposure and NOx conditions
Total article views: 3,262 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Mar 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Mar 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,262 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,342 with geography defined and -80 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,343 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,361 with geography defined and -18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 981 with geography defined and -62 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Organic Peroxides in Aerosol: Key Reactive Intermediates for Multiphase Processes in the Atmosphere S. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.chemrev.2c00430
- The formation mechanism of highly oxygenated organic molecules produced by toluene in the urban atmosphere Z. Dong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119555
- Investigation into the differences and relationships between gasSOA and aqSOA in winter haze pollution on Chongming Island, Shanghai, based on VOCs observation F. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.120684
- Molecular Composition of Anthropogenic Oxygenated Organic Molecules and Their Contribution to Organic Aerosol in a Coastal City C. Yang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.3c03244
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from mixed volatile organic compounds: Effect of RO2 chemistry and precursor concentration T. Chen et al. 10.1038/s41612-022-00321-y
- Insufficient Condensable Organic Vapors Lead to Slow Growth of New Particles in an Urban Environment X. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c01566
- Enigma of Urban Gaseous Oxygenated Organic Molecules: Precursor Type, Role of NOx, and Degree of Oxygenation L. Tian et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c05047
- Nitrogen-Containing Compounds Enhance Light Absorption of Aromatic-Derived Brown Carbon Z. Yang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c08794
- Exploring condensable organic vapors and their co-occurrence with PM2.5and O3in winter in Eastern China Y. Liu et al. 10.1039/D2EA00143H
- Precursors and Pathways Leading to Enhanced Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation during Severe Haze Episodes Y. Zheng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c04255
- Photoinduced release of odorous volatile organic compounds from aqueous pollutants: The role of reactive oxygen species in increasing risk during cross-media transformation J. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153397
- The Explainable Potential of Coupling Metaheuristics-Optimized-XGBoost and SHAP in Revealing VOCs’ Environmental Fate L. Jovanovic et al. 10.3390/atmos14010109
- Revealing the sources and sinks of negative cluster ions in an urban environment through quantitative analysis R. Yin et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5279-2023
- Combined Smog Chamber/Oxidation Flow Reactor Study on Aging of Secondary Organic Aerosol from Photooxidation of Aromatic Hydrocarbons T. Chen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.3c04089
- Marine biogenic emissions of benzene and toluene and their contribution to secondary organic aerosols over the polar oceans C. Wohl et al. 10.1126/sciadv.add9031
- Molecular Characterization of Oxygenated Organic Molecules and Their Dominating Roles in Particle Growth in Hong Kong P. Zheng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c09252
- Contribution of Organic Nitrates to Organic Aerosol over South Korea during KORUS-AQ H. Kenagy et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c05521
- Characterization of products formed from the oxidation of toluene and m-xylene with varying NOx and OH exposure D. Srivastava et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.139002
Latest update: 07 Dec 2023