Evaluation of natural aerosols in CRESCENDO Earth system models (ESMs): mineral dust
Total article views: 2,330 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,330 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,413 with geography defined and -83 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,698 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,852 with geography defined and -154 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 632 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 561 with geography defined and 71 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Description of Dust Emission Parameterization in CAS‐ESM2 and Its Simulation of Global Dust Cycle and East Asian Dust Events C. Wu et al. 10.1029/2020MS002456
- EC-Earth3-AerChem: a global climate model with interactive aerosols and atmospheric chemistry participating in CMIP6 T. van Noije et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5637-2021
- Below-cloud scavenging of aerosol by rain: a review of numerical modelling approaches and sensitivity simulations with mineral dust in the Met Office's Unified Model A. Jones et al. 10.5194/acp-22-11381-2022
- The simulation of mineral dust in the United Kingdom Earth System Model UKESM1 S. Woodward et al. 10.5194/acp-22-14503-2022
- Changes in Dust Emissions in the Gobi Desert due to Global Warming Using MRI-ESM2.0 T. Maki et al. 10.2151/sola.2022-035
- Multi-model ensemble projection of the global dust cycle by the end of 21st century using the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project version 6 data Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-23-7823-2023
- Progress in Dust Modelling, Global Dust Budgets, and Soil Organic Carbon Dynamics W. Chen et al. 10.3390/land11020176
- Better representation of dust can improve climate models with too weak an African monsoon Y. Balkanski et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11423-2021
- A review of coarse mineral dust in the Earth system A. Adebiyi et al. 10.1016/j.aeolia.2022.100849
- UKESM1.1: development and evaluation of an updated configuration of the UK Earth System Model J. Mulcahy et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-1569-2023
- Understanding day–night differences in dust aerosols over the dust belt of North Africa, the Middle East, and Asia J. Tindan et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5435-2023
- Aerosol absorption in global models from AeroCom phase III M. Sand et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15929-2021
- Modelling the 2021 East Asia super dust storm using FLEXPART and FLEXDUST and its comparison with reanalyses and observations H. Tang et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.1013875
- Modeling dust mineralogical composition: sensitivity to soil mineralogy atlases and their expected climate impacts M. Gonçalves Ageitos et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8623-2023
- Data-driven aeolian dust emission scheme for climate modelling evaluated with EMAC 2.55.2 K. Klingmüller & J. Lelieveld 10.5194/gmd-16-3013-2023
- Improved representation of the global dust cycle using observational constraints on dust properties and abundance J. Kok et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8127-2021
- Contribution of the world's main dust source regions to the global cycle of desert dust J. Kok et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8169-2021
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023