Articles | Volume 21, issue 13
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Identifying the sources of uncertainty in climate model simulations of solar radiation modification with the G6sulfur and G6solar Geoengineering Model Intercomparison Project (GeoMIP) simulations
Total article views: 3,927 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,927 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,073 with geography defined and -146 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,844 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,943 with geography defined and -99 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,083 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,130 with geography defined and -47 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Impact of Stratospheric Aerosol Injection on Extreme Fire Weather Risk D. Touma et al. 10.1029/2023EF003626
- Climate, Variability, and Climate Sensitivity of “Middle Atmosphere” Chemistry Configurations of the Community Earth System Model Version 2, Whole Atmosphere Community Climate Model Version 6 (CESM2(WACCM6)) N. Davis et al. 10.1029/2022MS003579
- Assessing the consequences of including aerosol absorption in potential stratospheric aerosol injection climate intervention strategies J. Haywood et al. 10.5194/acp-22-6135-2022
- Stratospheric ozone response to sulfate aerosol and solar dimming climate interventions based on the G6 Geoengineering Model Intercomparison Project (GeoMIP) simulations S. Tilmes et al. 10.5194/acp-22-4557-2022
- The impact of stratospheric aerosol intervention on the North Atlantic and Quasi-Biennial Oscillations in the Geoengineering Model Intercomparison Project (GeoMIP) G6sulfur experiment A. Jones et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2999-2022
- Assessing Responses and Impacts of Solar climate intervention on the Earth system with stratospheric aerosol injection (ARISE-SAI): protocol and initial results from the first simulations J. Richter et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-8221-2022
- Interactive stratospheric aerosol models' response to different amounts and altitudes of SO2 injection during the 1991 Pinatubo eruption I. Quaglia et al. 10.5194/acp-23-921-2023
- Dependence of strategic solar climate intervention on background scenario and model physics J. Fasullo & J. Richter 10.5194/acp-23-163-2023
- Future changes in atmospheric rivers over East Asia under stratospheric aerosol intervention J. Liang & J. Haywood 10.5194/acp-23-1687-2023
- Impact of Stratospheric Aerosol Injection Geoengineering on the Summer Climate Over East Asia Z. Liu et al. 10.1029/2021JD035049
- An approach to sulfate geoengineering with surface emissions of carbonyl sulfide I. Quaglia et al. 10.5194/acp-22-5757-2022
- Climate response to off-equatorial stratospheric sulfur injections in three Earth system models – Part 2: Stratospheric and free-tropospheric response E. Bednarz et al. 10.5194/acp-23-687-2023
- Impact of Stratospheric Aerosol Injection on the East Asian Winter Monsoon Z. Liu et al. 10.1029/2022GL102109
- Solar Geoengineering in the Polar Regions: A Review A. Duffey et al. 10.1029/2023EF003679
- The Choice of Baseline Period Influences the Assessments of the Outcomes of Stratospheric Aerosol Injection D. Visioni et al. 10.1029/2023EF003851
- Climate response to off-equatorial stratospheric sulfur injections in three Earth system models – Part 1: Experimental protocols and surface changes D. Visioni et al. 10.5194/acp-23-663-2023
- Impact of solar geoengineering on wildfires in the 21st century in CESM2/WACCM6 W. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5467-2023
- The Overlooked Role of the Stratosphere Under a Solar Constant Reduction E. Bednarz et al. 10.1029/2022GL098773
- On the Linearity of External Forcing Response in Solar Geoengineering Experiments J. Virgin & C. Fletcher 10.1029/2022GL100200
- SURFER v2.0: a flexible and simple model linking anthropogenic CO2 emissions and solar radiation modification to ocean acidification and sea level rise M. Martínez Montero et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-8059-2022
- Northern-high-latitude permafrost and terrestrial carbon response to two solar geoengineering scenarios Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/esd-14-55-2023
- Opinion: The scientific and community-building roles of the Geoengineering Model Intercomparison Project (GeoMIP) – past, present, and future D. Visioni et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5149-2023
- “Cooling credits” are not a viable climate solution M. Diamond et al. 10.1007/s10584-023-03561-w
- PInc-PanTher estimates of Arctic permafrost soil carbon under the GeoMIP G6solar and G6sulfur experiments A. Liu et al. 10.5194/esd-14-39-2023
- Brief communication: Reduction in the future Greenland ice sheet surface melt with the help of solar geoengineering X. Fettweis et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3013-2021
Latest update: 01 Oct 2023