Oxygenated products formed from OH-initiated reactions of trimethylbenzene: autoxidation and accretion
Total article views: 2,888 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,888 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,664 with geography defined and 224 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,092 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,035 with geography defined and 57 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 796 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 629 with geography defined and 167 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Highly oxygenated organic molecules produced by the oxidation of benzene and toluene in a wide range of OH exposure and NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> conditions X. Cheng et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12005-2021
- The formation mechanism of highly oxygenated organic molecules produced by toluene in the urban atmosphere Z. Dong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119555
- Synthesis and Characterization of Atmospherically Relevant Hydroxy Hydroperoxides P. Mettke et al. 10.3390/atmos13040507
- Insight into the crucial reason causing the difference in secondary organic aerosol yields of monocyclic aromatic hydrocarbons with different methyl substituent numbers Z. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.166353
- Exploring condensable organic vapors and their co-occurrence with PM2.5 and O3 in winter in Eastern China Y. Liu et al. 10.1039/D2EA00143H
- Highly oxygenated organic molecule (HOM) formation in the isoprene oxidation by NO<sub>3</sub> radical D. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9681-2021
- Formation of condensable organic vapors from anthropogenic and biogenic volatile organic compounds (VOCs) is strongly perturbed by NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> in eastern China Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14789-2021
- Direct observation of the particle-phase bicyclic products from OH-initiated oxidation of 1,3,5-trimethylbenzene under NOx-free conditions X. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118914
- Selective deuteration as a tool for resolving autoxidation mechanisms in α-pinene ozonolysis M. Meder et al. 10.5194/acp-23-4373-2023
- Chamber investigation of the formation and transformation of secondary organic aerosol in mixtures of biogenic and anthropogenic volatile organic compounds A. Voliotis et al. 10.5194/acp-22-14147-2022
- Unambiguous identification of N-containing oxygenated organic molecules using a chemical-ionization Orbitrap (CI-Orbitrap) in an eastern Chinese megacity Y. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-23-3233-2023
- Secondary organic aerosol formed by condensing anthropogenic vapours over China’s megacities W. Nie et al. 10.1038/s41561-022-00922-5
- Enigma of Urban Gaseous Oxygenated Organic Molecules: Precursor Type, Role of NOx, and Degree of Oxygenation L. Tian et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c05047
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from monocyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: insights from laboratory studies Z. Yang et al. 10.1039/D1EM00409C
- Chemical Composition of Gas and Particle Phase Products of Toluene Photooxidation Reaction under High OH Exposure Condition Y. Lau et al. 10.3390/atmos12070915
- Chemical characterisation of benzene oxidation products under high- and low-NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> conditions using chemical ionisation mass spectrometry M. Priestley et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3473-2021
- Concurrent dominant pathways of multifunctional products formed from nocturnal isoprene oxidation H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.138185
- Recent advances in mass spectrometry techniques for atmospheric chemistry research on molecular‐level W. Zhang et al. 10.1002/mas.21857
- Underestimated Contribution of Heavy Aromatics to Secondary Organic Aerosol Revealed by Comparative Assessments Using New and Traditional Methods L. Tian et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.2c00252
- Constraining the response factors of an extractive electrospray ionization mass spectrometer for near-molecular aerosol speciation D. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6955-2021
- Atmospheric gaseous organic acids in winter in a rural site of the North China Plain X. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.05.035
- SO<sub>2</sub> and NH<sub>3</sub> emissions enhance organosulfur compounds and fine particle formation from the photooxidation of a typical aromatic hydrocarbon Z. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7963-2021
- Evaluation of the chemical composition of gas- and particle-phase products of aromatic oxidation A. Mehra et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9783-2020
Latest update: 29 Sep 2023