13 Aug 2020
Research article | 13 Aug 2020
Influences of hydroxyl radicals (OH) on top-down estimates of the global and regional methane budgets
Yuanhong Zhao et al.
Total article views: 2,656 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,656 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,675 with geography defined and -19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,908 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,908 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 748 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 767 with geography defined and -19 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric methane and nitrous oxide: challenges alongthe path to Net Zero E. Nisbet et al. 10.1098/rsta.2020.0457
- Effects of extreme meteorological conditions in 2018 on European methane emissions estimated using atmospheric inversions R. Thompson et al. 10.1098/rsta.2020.0443
- Assimilation of GOSAT Methane in the Hemispheric CMAQ; Part II: Results Using Optimal Error Statistics S. Voshtani et al. 10.3390/rs14020375
- Hydroxyl Radical (OH) Response to Meteorological Forcing and Implication for the Methane Budget J. He et al. 10.1029/2021GL094140
- Long-term atmospheric emissions for the Coal Oil Point natural marine hydrocarbon seep field, offshore California I. Leifer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17607-2021
- On the role of trend and variability in the hydroxyl radical (OH) in the global methane budget Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13011-2020
- Plant gross primary production, plant respiration and carbonyl sulfide emissions over the globe inferred by atmospheric inverse modelling M. Remaud et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2525-2022
- Global assessment of oil and gas methane ultra-emitters T. Lauvaux et al. 10.1126/science.abj4351
- Methane removal and the proportional reductions in surface temperature and ozone S. Abernethy et al. 10.1098/rsta.2021.0104
- Methyl Chloroform Continues to Constrain the Hydroxyl (OH) Variability in the Troposphere P. Patra et al. 10.1029/2020JD033862
- Sustained methane emissions from China after 2012 despite declining coal production and rice-cultivated area J. Sheng et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac24d1
- The Global Methane Budget 2000–2017 M. Saunois et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1561-2020
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023