30 Jul 2020
Research article | 30 Jul 2020
Source attribution of Arctic black carbon and sulfate aerosols and associated Arctic surface warming during 1980–2018
Lili Ren et al.
Total article views: 2,291 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,292 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,258 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,631 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,599 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 661 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 659 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- In situ optical and microphysical properties of tropospheric aerosols in the Canadian High Arctic from 2016 to 2019 A. Vicente-Luis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118254
- Reduced light absorption of black carbon (BC) and its influence on BC-boundary-layer interactions during “APEC Blue” M. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11405-2021
- Global Clear-Sky Aerosol Speciated Direct Radiative Effects over 40 Years (1980–2019) M. Korras-Carraca et al. 10.3390/atmos12101254
- Projected Aerosol Changes Driven by Emissions and Climate Change Using a Machine Learning Method H. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c04380
- Elucidating the present-day chemical composition, seasonality and source regions of climate-relevant aerosols across the Arctic land surface V. Moschos et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac444b
- Simulation of long-term direct aerosol radiative forcing over the arctic within the framework of the iAREA project K. Markowicz et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117882
- The Direct Radiative Forcing Impact of Agriculture‐Emitted Black Carbon Associated With India's Green Revolution X. Liu et al. 10.1029/2021EF001975
- Atmospheric Circulation Patterns Conducive to Severe Haze in Eastern China Have Shifted Under Climate Change Y. Yang et al. 10.1029/2021GL095011
- Long-term changes in aerosol radiative properties over Ny-Ålesund: Results from Indian scientific expeditions to the Arctic M. Gogoi et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2021.100700
- The black carbon dispersion in the Southern Hemisphere and its transport and fate to Antarctica, an Anthropocene evidence for climate change policies E. Pino-Cortés et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146242
- Present and future aerosol impacts on Arctic climate change in the GISS-E2.1 Earth system model U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10413-2021
- Fast Climate Responses to Aerosol Emission Reductions During the COVID‐19 Pandemic Y. Yang et al. 10.1029/2020GL089788
- Constructing a spatiotemporally coherent long-term PM2.5 concentration dataset over China during 1980–2019 using a machine learning approach H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144263
- Intensified modulation of winter aerosol pollution in China by El Niño with short duration L. Zeng et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10745-2021
- Aerosol transport pathways and source attribution in China during the COVID-19 outbreak L. Ren et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15431-2021
- Impact of regional Northern Hemisphere mid-latitude anthropogenic sulfur dioxide emissions on local and remote tropospheric oxidants D. Westervelt et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6799-2021
- Abrupt emissions reductions during COVID-19 contributed to record summer rainfall in China Y. Yang et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-28537-9
- The Arctic Temperature Response to Global and Regional Anthropogenic Sulfate Aerosols A. Asutosh et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.766538
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022