Articles | Volume 20, issue 12
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The impact of ship emissions on air quality and human health in the Gothenburg area – Part 1: 2012 emissions
Total article views: 2,844 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,844 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,713 with geography defined and 131 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,160 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,071 with geography defined and 89 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 684 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 642 with geography defined and 42 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Investigation of harbor craft activities for emission inventory calculation C. Frederickson et al. 10.1080/10962247.2021.1936292
- Health Impact of Air Pollution from Shipping in the Baltic Sea: Effects of Different Spatial Resolutions in Sweden N. Mwase et al. 10.3390/ijerph17217963
- Integrating in situ Measurements and City Scale Modelling to Assess the COVID–19 Lockdown Effects on Emissions and Air Quality in Athens, Greece G. Grivas et al. 10.3390/atmos11111174
- Assessment of the impact of ship emissions on air quality based on a complete annual emission inventory using AIS data for the port of Naples D. Toscano et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2021.109166
- Measurement report: Inland ship emissions and their contribution to NOx and ultrafine particle concentrations at the Rhine P. Eger et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8769-2023
- Framework for the environmental impact assessment of operational shipping J. Moldanová et al. 10.1007/s13280-021-01597-9
- Impact of ship emissions at a high receptor point in the port of Naples D. Toscano et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119253
- Hybrid/dual fuel propulsion systems towards decarbonization: Case study container ship N. Ammar & I. Seddiek 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2023.114962
- Estimation of ship emission rates at a major shipping lane by long-path DOAS measurements K. Krause et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5791-2021
- Possible influence of shipping emissions on metals in size-segregated particulate matter in Guanabara Bay (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) R. Silveira et al. 10.1007/s10661-022-10517-7
- The impact of ship emissions on air quality and human health in the Gothenburg area – Part II: Scenarios for 2040 M. Ramacher et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10667-2020
- Optimal site selection for the remote-monitoring sulfur content of ship fuels in ports X. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2022.106211
- Capacity investment of shore power berths for a container port: Environmental incentive and infrastructure subsidy policies Z. Tan et al. 10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2023.106582
- Controlling emissions from an ocean-going container vessel with a wet scrubber system J. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.fuel.2021.121323
- Sea Port SO2 Atmospheric Emissions Influence on Air Quality and Exposure at Veracruz, Mexico G. Fuentes García et al. 10.3390/atmos13121950
- Recent Advances in Studying Air Quality and Health Effects of Shipping Emissions D. Contini & E. Merico 10.3390/atmos12010092
- Determination of NOx emission rates of inland ships from onshore measurements K. Krause et al. 10.5194/amt-16-1767-2023
- Performance and Activity Characteristics of Zero Emission Battery-Electric Cargo Handling Equipment at a Port Terminal C. Frederickson et al. 10.4271/2022-01-0576
- The Impact of Shipping on Air Quality in the Port Cities of the Mediterranean Area: A Review D. Toscano 10.3390/atmos14071180
- Remote detection sulfur content in fuel oil used by ships in emission control areas: A case study of the Yantian model in Shenzhen X. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2021.109652
- Assessment of Shipping Emissions on Busan Port of South Korea J. Kwon et al. 10.3390/jmse11040716
- Health impact assessments of shipping and port-sourced air pollution on a global scale: A scoping literature review N. Mueller et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.114460
- Urban population exposure to NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions from local shipping in three Baltic Sea harbour cities – a generic approach M. Ramacher et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9153-2019
- Measurement report: A 1-year study to estimate maritime contributions to PM10 in a coastal area in northern France F. Ledoux et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8607-2023
- Detailed Speciation of Semi-Volatile and Intermediate-Volatility Organic Compounds (S/IVOCs) in Marine Fuel Oils Using GC × GC-MS R. Tang et al. 10.3390/ijerph20032508
- Ship emissions in hotelling phase and loading/unloading in Southeast Asia ports P. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.trd.2022.103223
- Chemical Interactions Between Ship‐Originated Air Pollutants and Ocean‐Emitted Halogens Q. Li et al. 10.1029/2020JD034175
- Estimation of atmospheric emissions from maritime activity in the Veracruz port, Mexico G. Fuentes García et al. 10.1080/10962247.2021.1902421
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023