Enhanced growth rate of atmospheric particles from sulfuric acid
Dominik Stolzenburg et al.
Total article views: 3,444 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,189 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,181 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,194 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,192 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 995 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 989 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Laser induced aerosol formation mediated by resonant excitation of volatile organic compounds V. Shumakova et al. 10.1364/OPTICA.434659
- Enhancement of nanoparticle formation and growth during the COVID-19 lockdown period in urban Beijing X. Shen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7039-2021
- Combining instrument inversions for sub-10 nm aerosol number size-distribution measurements D. Stolzenburg et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105862
- Condensation sink of atmospheric vapors: the effect of vapor properties and the resulting uncertainties S. Tuovinen et al. 10.1039/D1EA00032B
- Contrasting aerosol growth potential in the northern and central-southern regions of the North China Plain: Implications for combating regional pollution Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118723
- Understanding vapor nucleation on the molecular level: A review C. Li & R. Signorell 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105676
- Frequent new particle formation over the high Arctic pack ice by enhanced iodine emissions A. Baccarini et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18551-0
- Measurement report: Sulfuric acid nucleation and experimental conditions in a photolytic flow reactor D. Hanson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1987-2021
- Impacts of coagulation on the appearance time method for new particle growth rate evaluation and their corrections R. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2287-2021
- Measurement of iodine species and sulfuric acid using bromide chemical ionization mass spectrometers M. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4187-2021
- The effect of meteorological conditions and atmospheric composition in the occurrence and development of new particle formation (NPF) events in Europe D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3345-2021
- Aerosol formation and growth rates from chamber experiments using Kalman smoothing M. Ozon et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12595-2021
- Role of iodine oxoacids in atmospheric aerosol nucleation X. He et al. 10.1126/science.abe0298
- The driving factors of new particle formation and growth in the polluted boundary layer M. Xiao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14275-2021
- In situ observation of new particle formation (NPF) in the tropical tropopause layer of the 2017 Asian monsoon anticyclone – Part 1: Summary of StratoClim results R. Weigel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11689-2021
- Contribution of Atmospheric Oxygenated Organic Compounds to Particle Growth in an Urban Environment X. Qiao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02095
- Seasonal Characteristics of New Particle Formation and Growth in Urban Beijing C. Deng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00808
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021