Molecular characterization of firework-related urban aerosols using Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry
Total article views: 2,235 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,235 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,216 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,719 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,701 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 516 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 515 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Highly oxygenated organic molecules with high unsaturation formed upon photochemical aging of soot M. Li et al. 10.1016/j.chempr.2022.06.011
- Light absorption properties and molecular compositions of water-soluble and methanol-soluble organic carbon emitted from wood pyrolysis and combustion R. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151136
- Probing key organic substances driving new particle growth initiated by iodine nucleation in coastal atmosphere Y. Wan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9821-2020
- Dwindling Aromatic Compounds in Fine Aerosols from Chunk Coal to Briquette Combustion W. Wei et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4045477
- Are fireworks a significant episodic source of brown carbon? P. Rawat et al. 10.1007/s11356-022-20183-4
- A New Structural Classification Scheme for Dissolved Organic Sulfur in Urban Snow from North China S. Su et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.2c00153
- Effect of Photooxidation on Size Distribution, Light Absorption, and Molecular Compositions of Smoke Particles from Rice Straw Combustion R. Zhao et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4095686
- Deciphering 13C and 34S Isotopes of Organosulfates in Urban Aerosols by FT-ICR Mass Spectrometry Q. Xie et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.2c00255
- Increase of nitrooxy organosulfates in firework-related urban aerosols during Chinese New Year's Eve Q. Xie et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11453-2021
- Impact of biogenic secondary organic aerosol (SOA) loading on the molecular composition of wintertime PM2.5 in urban Tianjin: an insight from Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry S. Zhong et al. 10.5194/acp-23-2061-2023
- Effect of photooxidation on size distribution, light absorption, and molecular compositions of smoke particles from rice straw combustion R. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119950
- On the formation of highly oxidized pollutants by autoxidation of terpenes under low-temperature-combustion conditions: the case of limonene and α-pinene R. Benoit et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5715-2023
- Dwindling Aromatic Compounds in Fine Aerosols from Chunk Coal to Briquette Combustion W. Wei et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4015408
- Ionic strength effect on the formation of organonitrate compounds through photochemical degradation of vanillin in liquid water of aerosols G. Loisel et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118140
- Mist cannon trucks can exacerbate the formation of water-soluble organic aerosol and PM2.5 pollution in the road environment Y. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-23-6775-2023
- Molecular characterization of size-segregated organic aerosols in the urban boundary layer in wintertime Beijing by FT-ICR MS Q. Xie et al. 10.1039/D0FD00084A
- Large differences of highly oxygenated organic molecules (HOMs) and low-volatile species in secondary organic aerosols (SOAs) formed from ozonolysis of β-pinene and limonene D. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8383-2023
- Aqueous secondary organic aerosol formation from the direct photosensitized oxidation of vanillin in the absence and presence of ammonium nitrate B. Mabato et al. 10.5194/acp-22-273-2022
- High-performance nontarget analysis of halogenated organic compounds in tap water, fly ash, soil and sediment using ultrahigh resolution mass spectrometry and scripting approaches based on Cl/Br-specific search algorithms C. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.aca.2022.339618
- The Chinese Spring Festival Impact on Air Quality in China: A Critical Review G. Wu et al. 10.3390/ijerph19159074
- Dwindling aromatic compounds in fine aerosols from chunk coal to honeycomb briquette combustion W. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.155971
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023