Articles | Volume 20, issue 11
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Net ozone production and its relationship to nitrogen oxides and volatile organic compounds in the marine boundary layer around the Arabian Peninsula
Total article views: 2,507 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Dec 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Dec 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,507 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,503 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,534 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,751 with geography defined and -217 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 973 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 752 with geography defined and 221 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measurements of carbonyl compounds around the Arabian Peninsula: overview and model comparison N. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10807-2020
- Measurement of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> and NO<sub><i>y</i></sub> with a thermal dissociation cavity ring-down spectrometer (TD-CRDS): instrument characterisation and first deployment N. Friedrich et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5739-2020
- Pioneering observation of atmospheric volatile organic compounds in Hangzhou in eastern China and implications for upcoming 2022 Asian Games B. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.12.029
- Reactive nitrogen around the Arabian Peninsula and in the Mediterranean Sea during the 2017 AQABA ship campaign N. Friedrich et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7473-2021
- Measurement report: In situ observations of deep convection without lightning during the tropical cyclone Florence 2018 C. Nussbaumer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7933-2021
- Measurement report: Observation-based formaldehyde production rates and their relation to OH reactivity around the Arabian Peninsula D. Dienhart et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17373-2021
- Inhibition of typical phenolic compounds entering into condensed freshwater by surfactants during solar-driven seawater distillation C. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152694
- Shipborne measurements of methane and carbon dioxide in the Middle East and Mediterranean areas and the contribution from oil and gas emissions J. Paris et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12443-2021
- Measurement report: Photochemical production and loss rates of formaldehyde and ozone across Europe C. Nussbaumer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18413-2021
- Ground-based Hyperspectral Stereoscopic Remote Sensing Network: A Promising Strategy to Learn Coordinated Control of O3 and PM2.5 over China C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.eng.2021.02.019
- A review on methodology in O3-NOx-VOC sensitivity study C. Liu & K. Shi 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118249
- Modification of a conventional photolytic converter for improving aircraft measurements of NO<sub>2</sub> via chemiluminescence C. Nussbaumer et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6759-2021
- Central role of nitric oxide in ozone production in the upper tropical troposphere over the Atlantic Ocean and western Africa I. Tadic et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8195-2021
- The Unmanned Systems Research Laboratory (USRL): A New Facility for UAV-Based Atmospheric Observations M. Kezoudi et al. 10.3390/atmos12081042
Latest update: 24 Mar 2023