21 Jan 2020
Research article | 21 Jan 2020
Evidence for impacts on surface-level air quality in the northeastern US from long-distance transport of smoke from North American fires during the Long Island Sound Tropospheric Ozone Study (LISTOS) 2018
Haley M. Rogers et al.
Total article views: 2,764 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,764 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,649 with geography defined and 115 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,223 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,150 with geography defined and 73 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 541 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 499 with geography defined and 42 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sources, frequency, and chemical nature of dust events impacting the United States East Coast A. Aldhaif et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117456
- Biomass Burning Over the United States East Coast and Western North Atlantic Ocean: Implications for Clouds and Air Quality A. Mardi et al. 10.1029/2021JD034916
- Estimation of PM2.5 Concentrations in New York State: Understanding the Influence of Vertical Mixing on Surface PM2.5 Using Machine Learning W. Hung et al. 10.3390/atmos11121303
- Synergistic aircraft and ground observations of transported wildfire smoke and its impact on air quality in New York City during the summer 2018 LISTOS campaign Y. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145030
- Impact of the 2016 Southeastern US Wildfires on the Vertical Distribution of Ozone and Aerosol at Huntsville, Alabama B. Wang et al. 10.1029/2021JD034796
- Key Points in Air Pollution Meteorology I. Pérez et al. 10.3390/ijerph17228349
- Overview and Applications of the New York State Mesonet Profiler Network B. Shrestha et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-21-0104.1
- Atmospheric evolution of emissions from a boreal forest fire: the formation of highly functionalized oxygen-, nitrogen-, and sulfur-containing organic compounds J. Ditto et al. 10.5194/acp-21-255-2021
- An Overview of Atmospheric Features Over the Western North Atlantic Ocean and North American East Coast – Part 1: Analysis of Aerosols, Gases, and Wet Deposition Chemistry A. Corral et al. 10.1029/2020JD032592
- Analysis of reduced and oxidized nitrogen-containing organic compounds at a coastal site in summer and winter J. Ditto et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3045-2022
- Long Island enhanced aerosol event during 2018 LISTOS: Association with heatwave and marine influences J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116299
- The impacts of transported wildfire smoke aerosols on surface air quality in New York State: A multi-year study using machine learning W. Hung et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118513
- Estimated Mortality and Morbidity Attributable to Smoke Plumes in the United States: Not Just a Western US Problem K. O’Dell et al. 10.1029/2021GH000457
Latest update: 01 Dec 2022