05 Jun 2020
Research article | 05 Jun 2020
Rapid reduction in black carbon emissions from China: evidence from 2009–2019 observations on Fukue Island, Japan
Yugo Kanaya et al.
Total article views: 2,927 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,770 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,766 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,286 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,285 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 484 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 481 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A continued role of short-lived climate forcers under the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways M. Lund et al. 10.5194/esd-11-977-2020
- Advantages of Continuous Monitoring of Hourly PM2.5 Component Concentrations in Japan for Model Validation and Source Sensitivity Analyses S. Chatani et al. 10.5572/ajae.2021.008
- Estimates of mass absorption cross sections of black carbon for filter-based absorption photometers in the Arctic S. Ohata et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6723-2021
- The Impacts of Changes in Anthropogenic Emissions Over China on PM2.5 Concentrations in South Korea and Japan During 2013–2017 P. Xie & H. Liao 10.3389/fenvs.2022.841285
- Light-absorption properties of brown carbon aerosols in the Asian outflow: Implications of a combination of filter and ground remote-sensing observations at Fukue Island, Japan C. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149155
- Effects and prediction of nonpoint source pollution on the structure of aquatic food webs C. Zhao et al. 10.1002/eco.2257
- Long-Term Variation of Black Carbon Absorption Aerosol Optical Depth from AERONET Data over East Asia N. Dehkhoda et al. 10.3390/rs12213551
- Disparities in driving forces behind energy-related black carbon emission changes across China's provinces P. Kang et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.129849
- Aerosol radiative forcings induced by substantial changes in anthropogenic emissions in China from 2008 to 2016 M. Liu & H. Matsui 10.5194/acp-21-5965-2021
- Impacts of emission changes in China from 2010 to 2017 on domestic and intercontinental air quality and health effect Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16051-2021
- Insights into recent aerosol trends over Asia from observations and CMIP6 simulations S. Ramachandran et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150756
- Investigation of the wet removal rate of black carbon in East Asia: validation of a below- and in-cloud wet removal scheme in FLEXible PARTicle (FLEXPART) model v10.4 Y. Choi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13655-2020
- Climate Benefits of Cleaner Energy Transitions in East and South Asia Through Black Carbon Reduction S. Ramachandran et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.842319
- Long-Term Variation in the Tropospheric Nitrogen Dioxide Vertical Column Density over Korea and Japan from the MAX-DOAS Network, 2007–2017 Y. Choi et al. 10.3390/rs13101937
- Dominance of the residential sector in Chinese black carbon emissions as identified from downwind atmospheric observations during the COVID-19 pandemic Y. Kanaya et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-02518-2
- Evaluation of anthropogenic emissions of black carbon from East Asia in six inventories: constraints from model simulations and surface observations on Fukue Island, Japan K. Ikeda et al. 10.1039/D1EA00051A
Latest update: 21 May 2022