Articles | Volume 20, issue 10
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Impact of topography on black carbon transport to the southern Tibetan Plateau during the pre-monsoon season and its climatic implication
Total article views: 3,991 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,991 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,014 with geography defined and -23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,473 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,523 with geography defined and -50 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,518 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,491 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonal transition of Black carbon aerosols over Qinghai-Tibet Plateau: Simulations with WRF-Chem Y. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119866
- Identifying a transport mechanism of dust aerosols over South Asia to the Tibetan Plateau: A case study T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143714
- Impacts of Topographic Complexity on Modeling Moisture Transport and Precipitation over the Tibetan Plateau in Summer G. Li et al. 10.1007/s00376-022-1409-7
- A high-resolution refractory black carbon (rBC) record since 1932 deduced from the Chongce ice core, Tibetan plateau K. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119480
- Contribution of South Asian biomass burning to black carbon over the Tibetan Plateau and its climatic impact J. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116195
- Profiling Dust Mass Concentration in Northwest China Using a Joint Lidar and Sun-Photometer Setting T. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs13061099
- Simulating Atmospheric Dust With a Global Variable‐Resolution Model: Model Description and Impacts of Mesh Refinement J. Feng et al. 10.1029/2023MS003636
- Southern Himalayas rainfall as a key driver of interannual variation of pre-monsoon aerosols over the Tibetan Plateau W. Liu et al. 10.1038/s41612-023-00392-5
- Soil dust aerosol in the atmosphere: sources, quantities, properties (overview) A. Romanovskaya & I. Savin 10.19047/0136-1694-2021-109-36-95
- Warming and thawing in the Mt. Everest region: A review of climate and environmental changes S. Kang et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103911
- Simulating Aerosol Optical Depth and Direct Radiative Effects over the Tibetan Plateau with a High-Resolution CAS FGOALS-f3 Model M. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s00376-022-1424-8
- Effect of aerosol-induced snow darkening on the direct radiative effect of aerosols over the Himalayan region K. Usha et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abf190
- Carbonaceous matter in the atmosphere and glaciers of the Himalayas and the Tibetan plateau: An investigative review C. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106281
- A gradual increase of aerosol pollution in the Third Pole during the past four decades: Implication for regional climate change B. Sharma et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2023.117105
- Impacts of atmospheric transport and biomass burning on the inter-annual variation in black carbon aerosols over the Tibetan Plateau H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13591-2020
- The sensitivity of simulated aerosol climatic impact to domain size using regional model (WRF-Chem v3.6) X. Wang et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-199-2022
- Vertical profile of aerosols in the Himalayas revealed by lidar: New insights into their seasonal/diurnal patterns, sources, and transport Y. Xiang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117686
- CO2 emissions retrieval from coal-fired power plants based on OCO-2/3 satellite observations and a Gaussian plume model W. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2023.136525
- Vertical profiles and regional transport of ozone and aerosols in the Yangtze River Delta during the 2016 G20 summit based on multiple lidars X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118506
- Impacts of biomass burning and photochemical processing on the light absorption of brown carbon in the southeastern Tibetan Plateau J. Tian et al. 10.5194/acp-23-1879-2023
- Impact of Dust-Cloud-Radiation-Precipitation Dynamical Feedback on Subseasonal-to-Seasonal Variability of the Asian Summer Monsoon in Global Variable-Resolution Simulations With MPAS-CAM5 W. Lau et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00226
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023