Hygroscopic properties and cloud condensation nuclei activity of atmospheric aerosols under the influences of Asian continental outflow and new particle formation at a coastal site in eastern Asia
Total article views: 2,178 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,178 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,237 with geography defined and -59 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,548 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,602 with geography defined and -54 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 630 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 635 with geography defined and -5 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A review of atmospheric individual particle analyses: Methodologies and applications in environmental research L. Shao et al. 10.1016/j.gr.2022.01.007
- Evaluation of aerosol number concentrations from CALIPSO with ATom airborne in situ measurements G. Choudhury et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7143-2022
- Cloud condensation nuclei characteristics at the Southern Great Plains site: role of particle size distribution and aerosol hygroscopicity P. Patel & J. Jiang 10.1088/2515-7620/ac0e0b
- Measurement report: Spectral and statistical analysis of aerosol hygroscopic growth from multi-wavelength lidar measurements in Barcelona, Spain M. Sicard et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7681-2022
- Variations in <i>N</i><sub>cn</sub> and <i>N</i><sub>ccn</sub> over marginal seas in China related to marine traffic emissions, new particle formation and aerosol aging Y. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9665-2020
- The occurrence of lower-than-expected bulk NCCN values over the marginal seas of China - Implications for competitive activation of marine aerosols J. Gong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.159938
- Influence of aerosol physicochemical properties on CCN activation during the Asian winter monsoon at the summit of Mt. Lu, China J. Duan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119592
- Evaluation of the Sources, Precursors, and Processing of Aerosols at a High-Altitude Tropical Site P. Dominutti et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.2c00149
- Measurement report: Long-range transport patterns into the tropical northwest Pacific during the CAMP<sup>2</sup>Ex aircraft campaign: chemical composition, size distributions, and the impact of convection M. Hilario et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3777-2021
- Impact of urban aerosols on the cloud condensation activity using a clustering model F. Rejano et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.159657
- Activation properties of aerosol particles as cloud condensation nuclei at urban and high-altitude remote sites in southern Europe F. Rejano et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143100
- Characterization of Aerosol Sources and Optical Properties in Siberia Using Airborne and Spaceborne Observations A. Zabukovec et al. 10.3390/atmos12020244
- Aerosol particle characteristics measured in the United Arab Emirates and their response to mixing in the boundary layer J. Kesti et al. 10.5194/acp-22-481-2022
- Assessing the accuracy of low-cost optical particle sensors using a physics-based approach D. Hagan & J. Kroll 10.5194/amt-13-6343-2020
- Seasonal Variations of Atmospheric Aerosol Particles Focused on Cloud Condensation Nuclei and Ice Nucleating Particles from Ground-Based Observations in Tsukuba, Japan N. Orikasa et al. 10.2151/sola.2020-036
- A Study of Aerosol–Cloud Variability under Different Rainfall Scenarios over Western India and the Arabian Sea R. Srivastava et al. 10.1007/s00024-023-03305-y
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023