18 May 2020
Research article | 18 May 2020
Contribution of hydroxymethanesulfonate (HMS) to severe winter haze in the North China Plain
Tao Ma et al.
Total article views: 2,250 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,669 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,660 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,864 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,861 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 805 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 799 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hydroxymethanesulfonate (HMS) Formation during Summertime Fog in an Arctic Oil Field J. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00357
- The importance of hydroxymethanesulfonate (HMS) in winter haze episodes in North China Plain C. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.113093
- Aerosol Properties in Cloudy Environments from Remote Sensing Observations: A Review of the Current State of Knowledge A. Ackerman et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0225.1
- Characteristics, primary sources and secondary formation of water-soluble organic aerosols in downtown Beijing Q. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1775-2021
- The importance of hydroxymethanesulfonate (HMS) in winter haze episodes in North China Plain C. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.113074
- A comprehensive observation-based multiphase chemical model analysis of sulfur dioxide oxidations in both summer and winter H. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13713-2021
- Characterization of haze pollution in Zibo, China: Temporal series, secondary species formation, and PMx distribution H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131807
- Global modeling of heterogeneous hydroxymethanesulfonate chemistry S. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-21-457-2021
- Global Importance of Hydroxymethanesulfonate in Ambient Particulate Matter: Implications for Air Quality J. Moch et al. 10.1029/2020JD032706
- Field observations and quantifications of atmospheric formaldehyde partitioning in gaseous and particulate phases R. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152122
- Improving the representation of HONO chemistry in CMAQ and examining its impact on haze over China S. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15809-2021
- Detailed NMR analysis of water-soluble organic compounds in size-resolved particulate matter seasonally collected at a suburban site in Prague Š. Horník et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118757
- Multiphase Oxidation of Sulfur Dioxide in Aerosol Particles: Implications for Sulfate Formation in Polluted Environments T. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06496
- Characteristics of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) based on multisite observations in Hebei province in the warm season in 2019 Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118435
- Acidity and the multiphase chemistry of atmospheric aqueous particles and clouds A. Tilgner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13483-2021
- Oxidation of sulfur dioxide by nitrogen dioxide accelerated at the interface of deliquesced aerosol particles T. Liu & J. Abbatt 10.1038/s41557-021-00777-0
Latest update: 24 Jun 2022