Atmospheric teleconnection processes linking winter air stagnation and haze extremes in China with regional Arctic sea ice decline
Total article views: 2,640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,281 with geography defined and 359 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,039 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,793 with geography defined and 246 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 601 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 488 with geography defined and 113 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Societal implications of a changing Arctic Ocean H. Huntington et al. 10.1007/s13280-021-01601-2
- Impacts of ENSO on wintertime PM2.5 pollution over China during 2014–2021 B. Xie et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2022.100189
- Air Pollution Zone Migrates South Driven by East Asian Winter Monsoon and Climate Change S. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2021GL092672
- Intraseasonal variation of the northeast Asian anomalous anticyclone and its impacts on PM<sub>2.5</sub> pollution in the North China Plain in early winter X. An et al. 10.5194/acp-22-6507-2022
- Synergistic Effect of El Niño and Arctic Sea‐Ice Increment on Wintertime Northeast Asian Anomalous Anticyclone and Its Corresponding PM2.5 Pollution X. An et al. 10.1029/2022JD037840
- Intensified modulation of winter aerosol pollution in China by El Niño with short duration L. Zeng et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10745-2021
- Classification of large-scale circulation patterns and their spatio-temporal variability during High-PM10 events over the Korean Peninsula H. Ku et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118632
- Increasing large wildfires over the western United States linked to diminishing sea ice in the Arctic Y. Zou et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-26232-9
- Climate modulation of external forcing factors on air quality change in Eastern China: Implications for PM2.5 seasonal prediction J. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.166989
- Winter particulate pollution severity in North China driven by atmospheric teleconnections J. Li et al. 10.1038/s41561-022-00933-2
- Potential for Electric Vehicle Adoption to Mitigate Extreme Air Quality Events in China J. Schnell et al. 10.1029/2020EF001788
- The implication of the air quality pattern in South Korea after the COVID-19 outbreak J. Koo et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-80429-4
- Climate responses in China to domestic and foreign aerosol changes due to clean air actions during 2013–2019 J. Gao et al. 10.1038/s41612-023-00488-y
- Compound Hydrometeorological Extremes: Drivers, Mechanisms and Methods W. Zhang et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.673495
- Effect of rainfall-induced diabatic heating over southern China on the formation of wintertime haze on the North China Plain X. An et al. 10.5194/acp-22-725-2022
- Monthly daily-mean rainfall forecast over Indonesia using machine learning and artificial intelligence ensemble H. Harsa et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/893/1/012030
- Arctic sea ice modulation of summertime heatwaves over western North America in recent decades H. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac765a
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023