22 Apr 2020
Research article | 22 Apr 2020
Influence of vessel characteristics and atmospheric processes on the gas and particle phase of ship emission plumes: in situ measurements in the Mediterranean Sea and around the Arabian Peninsula
Siddika Celik et al.
Total article views: 2,194 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,998 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,967 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,499 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,494 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 499 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 473 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Reactive nitrogen around the Arabian Peninsula and in the Mediterranean Sea during the 2017 AQABA ship campaign N. Friedrich et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7473-2021
- The Unmanned Systems Research Laboratory (USRL): A New Facility for UAV-Based Atmospheric Observations M. Kezoudi et al. 10.3390/atmos12081042
- Modeling of exhaust gas cleaning by acid pollutant conversion to aerosol particles T. Olenius et al. 10.1016/j.fuel.2020.120044
- Net ozone production and its relationship to nitrogen oxides and volatile organic compounds in the marine boundary layer around the Arabian Peninsula I. Tadic et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6769-2020
- Shipborne measurements of methane and carbon dioxide in the Middle East and Mediterranean areas and the contribution from oil and gas emissions J. Paris et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12443-2021
- Measurements of carbonyl compounds around the Arabian Peninsula: overview and model comparison N. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10807-2020
- Dynamic Ni/V Ratio in the Ship-Emitted Particles Driven by Multiphase Fuel Oil Regulations in Coastal China G. Yu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02612
- On-site measured emission factors of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons for different types of marine vessels L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118782
- Measurement report: Observation-based formaldehyde production rates and their relation to OH reactivity around the Arabian Peninsula D. Dienhart et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17373-2021
- Effects of marine fuel sulfur restrictions on particle number concentrations and size distributions in ship plumes in the Baltic Sea S. Seppälä et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3215-2021
- Regional New Particle Formation over the Eastern Mediterranean and Middle East P. Kalkavouras et al. 10.3390/atmos12010013
- Source apportionment of marine atmospheric aerosols in northern South China Sea during summertime 2018 B. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117948
- MAX-DOAS observation in the midlatitude marine boundary layer: Influences of typhoon forced air mass R. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.12.010
- Ship emission of nitrous acid (HONO) and its impacts on the marine atmospheric oxidation chemistry L. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139355
- Detection of ship plumes from residual fuel operation in emission control areas using single-particle mass spectrometry J. Passig et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4171-2021
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022