Characterization of organic aerosol across the global remote troposphere: a comparison of ATom measurements and global chemistry models
Alma Hodzic et al.
Total article views: 2,432 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,968 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,965 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,358 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,358 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 610 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 607 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Large contribution to secondary organic aerosol from isoprene cloud chemistry H. Lamkaddam et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abe2952
- HCOOH in the Remote Atmosphere: Constraints from Atmospheric Tomography (ATom) Airborne Observations X. Chen et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00049
- Aerosol pH indicator and organosulfate detectability from aerosol mass spectrometry measurements M. Schueneman et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2237-2021
- Further improvement of wet process treatments in GEOS-Chem v12.6.0: impact on global distributions of aerosols and aerosol precursors G. Luo et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2879-2020
- Estimating Submicron Aerosol Mixing State at the Global Scale With Machine Learning and Earth System Modeling Z. Zheng et al. 10.1029/2020EA001500
- New SOA Treatments Within the Energy Exascale Earth System Model (E3SM): Strong Production and Sinks Govern Atmospheric SOA Distributions and Radiative Forcing S. Lou et al. 10.1029/2020MS002266
- Constraints on global aerosol number concentration, SO<sub>2</sub> and condensation sink in UKESM1 using ATom measurements A. Ranjithkumar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4979-2021
- Chemical transport models often underestimate inorganic aerosol acidity in remote regions of the atmosphere B. Nault et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00164-0
- Future changes in isoprene-epoxydiol-derived secondary organic aerosol (IEPOX SOA) under the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways: the importance of physicochemical dependency D. Jo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3395-2021
- Altitude Aerosol Measurements in Central France: Seasonality, Sources and Free‐Troposphere/Boundary Layer Segregation A. Farah et al. 10.1029/2019EA001018
- The Role of Cloud Processing for the Ice Nucleating Ability of Organic Aerosol and Coal Fly Ash Particles K. Kilchhofer et al. 10.1029/2020JD033338
- The importance of size ranges in aerosol instrument intercomparisons: a case study for the Atmospheric Tomography Mission H. Guo et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3631-2021
- Analysis of secondary organic aerosol simulation bias in the Community Earth System Model (CESM2.1) Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8003-2021
- Investigation of factors controlling PM2.5 variability across the South Korean Peninsula during KORUS-AQ C. Jordan et al. 10.1525/elementa.424
- The Common Representative Intermediates Mechanism Version 2 in the United Kingdom Chemistry and Aerosols Model S. Archer‐Nicholls et al. 10.1029/2020MS002420
- Impact of stratospheric air and surface emissions on tropospheric nitrous oxide during ATom Y. Gonzalez et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11113-2021
- Modeling the smoky troposphere of the southeast Atlantic: a comparison to ORACLES airborne observations from September of 2016 Y. Shinozuka et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11491-2020
- Interferences with aerosol acidity quantification due to gas-phase ammonia uptake onto acidic sulfate filter samples B. Nault et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6193-2020
- A biogenic secondary organic aerosol source of cirrus ice nucleating particles M. Wolf et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18424-6
Latest update: 27 Jul 2021