15 Apr 2020
Research article | 15 Apr 2020
The influence of residential wood combustion on the concentrations of PM2.5 in four Nordic cities
Jaakko Kukkonen et al.
Total article views: 2,520 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,520 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,385 with geography defined and 135 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,875 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,825 with geography defined and 50 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 645 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 560 with geography defined and 85 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of Air Pollution on the Risk of Low Birth Weight in a Cold Climate H. Balogun et al. 10.3390/app10186399
- Impact of Residential Real-World Wood Stove Operation on Air Quality concerning PM2.5 Immission J. Thieringer et al. 10.3390/pr10030545
- Utilization of scattering and absorption-based particulate matter sensors in the environment impacted by residential wood combustion J. Kuula et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105671
- The effect of accounting for public holidays on the skills of the atmospheric composition model SILAM v.5.7 Y. Fatahi et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7459-2021
- Dispersion of particulate matter (PM<sub>2.5</sub>) from wood combustion for residential heating: optimization of mitigation actions based on large-eddy simulations T. Wolf et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12463-2021
- A global observational analysis to understand changes in air quality during exceptionally low anthropogenic emission conditions R. Sokhi et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106818
- Indoor and Outdoor Nanoparticle Concentrations in an Urban Background Area in Northern Sweden: The NanoOffice Study H. Orru et al. 10.3390/environments8080075
- An integrated assessment of the impacts of PM2.5 and black carbon particles on the air quality of a large Brazilian city L. Gidhagen et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01033-7
- Health Impact of Air Pollution from Shipping in the Baltic Sea: Effects of Different Spatial Resolutions in Sweden N. Mwase et al. 10.3390/ijerph17217963
- Heterogeneous Urban Exposures and Prevalent Hypertension in the Helsinki Capital Region, Finland E. Okokon et al. 10.3390/ijerph18031196
- Bottom–Up Inventory of Residential Combustion Emissions in Poland for National Air Quality Modelling: Current Status and Perspectives L. Gawuc et al. 10.3390/atmos12111460
- Long-term exposure to ambient fine particulate matter originating from traffic and residential wood combustion and the prevalence of depression S. Allaouat et al. 10.1136/jech-2021-216772
- Sources of black carbon at residential and traffic environments obtained by two source apportionment methods S. Saarikoski et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14851-2021
- Evaluating the effectiveness of a stove exchange programme on PM2.5 emission reduction S. Lopez-Aparicio & H. Grythe 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117529
- Modelling of the public health costs of fine particulate matter and results for Finland in 2015 J. Kukkonen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9371-2020
- Temperature-Related Mortality in Helsinki Compared to Its Surrounding Region Over Two Decades, with Special Emphasis on Intensive Heatwaves R. Ruuhela et al. 10.3390/atmos12010046
- Spatial distribution of residential wood combustion emissions in the Nordic countries: How well national inventories represent local emissions? V. Paunu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118712
- An Influence of the Fuel Type on Element Behaviour in Domestic Boilers with Respect to the Circular Economy H. Raclavská et al. 10.3390/app11114980
- Toward a cleaner domestic wood heating by the optimization of firewood stoves? B. Brandelet et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.129338
- Residential Wood Combustion in Finland: PM2.5 Emissions and Health Impacts with and without Abatement Measures . Savolahti et al. 10.3390/ijerph16162920
- Contributions of Nordic anthropogenic emissions on air pollution and premature mortality over the Nordic region and the Arctic U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12975-2019
Latest update: 31 Jan 2023