07 Apr 2020
Research article | 07 Apr 2020
Dehydration and low ozone in the tropopause layer over the Asian monsoon caused by tropical cyclones: Lagrangian transport calculations using ERA-Interim and ERA5 reanalysis data
Dan Li et al.
Total article views: 2,475 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,475 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,345 with geography defined and 130 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,585 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,532 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 890 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 813 with geography defined and 77 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Deep-convective influence on the upper troposphere–lower stratosphere composition in the Asian monsoon anticyclone region: 2017 StratoClim campaign results S. Bucci et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12193-2020
- Impacts of the atmospheric apparent heat source over the Tibetan Plateau on summertime ozone vertical distributions over Lhasa W. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2021.100047
- The advective Brewer–Dobson circulation in the ERA5 reanalysis: climatology, variability, and trends M. Diallo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7515-2021
- Aircraft‐Based Observations of Ozone‐Depleting Substances in the Upper Troposphere and Lower Stratosphere in and Above the Asian Summer Monsoon K. Adcock et al. 10.1029/2020JD033137
- Mixing characteristics within the tropopause transition layer over the Asian summer monsoon region based on ozone and water vapor sounding data D. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106093
- Lower-stratospheric aerosol measurements in eastward-shedding vortices over Japan from the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone during the summer of 2018 M. Fujiwara et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3073-2021
- Tropical Cyclones Reduce Ozone in the Tropopause Region Over the Western Pacific: An Analysis of 18 Years Ozonesonde Profiles D. Li et al. 10.1029/2020EF001635
- The stratospheric Brewer–Dobson circulation inferred from age of air in the ERA5 reanalysis F. Ploeger et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8393-2021
- Strong day-to-day variability of the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer (ATAL) in August 2016 at the Himalayan foothills S. Hanumanthu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14273-2020
- Intriguing aspects of Asian Summer Monsoon Anticyclone Ozone variability from Microwave Limb Sounder measurements K. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105479
- Diagnostics of Convective Transport Over the Tropical Western Pacific From Trajectory Analyses W. Smith et al. 10.1029/2020JD034341
- Transport of Asian surface pollutants to the global stratosphere from the Tibetan Plateau region during the Asian summer monsoon J. Bian et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwaa005
- Upward transport into and within the Asian monsoon anticyclone as inferred from StratoClim trace gas observations M. von Hobe et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1267-2021
- In situ observations of CH<sub>2</sub>Cl<sub>2</sub> and CHCl<sub>3</sub> show efficient transport pathways for very short-lived species into the lower stratosphere via the Asian and the North American summer monsoon V. Lauther et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2049-2022
- Confinement of air in the Asian monsoon anticyclone and pathways of convective air to the stratosphere during the summer season B. Legras & S. Bucci 10.5194/acp-20-11045-2020
- In situ observation of new particle formation (NPF) in the tropical tropopause layer of the 2017 Asian monsoon anticyclone – Part 1: Summary of StratoClim results R. Weigel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11689-2021
Latest update: 05 Dec 2022