Articles | Volume 20, issue 1
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Chemical characteristics of cloud water and the impacts on aerosol properties at a subtropical mountain site in Hong Kong SAR
Total article views: 2,965 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,965 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,983 with geography defined and -18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,240 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,403 with geography defined and -163 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 725 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 580 with geography defined and 145 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Carbonyl compounds in the atmosphere: A review of abundance, source and their contributions to O3 and SOA formation Q. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106184
- Puy de Dôme Station (France): A Stoichiometric Approach to Compound Classification in Clouds P. Renard et al. 10.1029/2022JD036635
- Global modeling of cloud water acidity, precipitation acidity, and acid inputs to ecosystems V. Shah et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12223-2020
- How Well Do We Handle the Sample Preparation, FT-ICR Mass Spectrometry Analysis, and Data Treatment of Atmospheric Waters? L. Pailler et al. 10.3390/molecules27227796
- Kinetics of the nitrate-mediated photooxidation of monocarboxylic acids in the aqueous phase Y. Lyu et al. 10.1039/D2EM00458E
- Formation and evolution of brown carbon during aqueous-phase nitrate-mediated photooxidation of guaiacol and 5-nitroguaiacol J. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118401
- Wildfire Smoke Influence on Cloud Water Chemical Composition at Whiteface Mountain, New York J. Lee et al. 10.1029/2022JD037177
- Formation and sink of glyoxal and methylglyoxal in a polluted subtropical environment: observation-based photochemical analysis and impact evaluation Z. Ling et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11451-2020
- pH affects the aqueous-phase nitrate-mediated photooxidation of phenolic compounds: implications for brown carbon formation and evolution J. Yang et al. 10.1039/D2EM00004K
- Chemical Composition and Source Apportionment of Winter Fog in Amritsar: An Urban City of North-Western India M. Asif et al. 10.3390/atmos13091376
- Effects of pH and light exposure on the survival of bacteria and their ability to biodegrade organic compounds in clouds: implications for microbial activity in acidic cloud water Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-23-1731-2023
- Measurement report: Atmospheric aging of combustion-derived particles – impact on stable free radical concentration and its ability to produce reactive oxygen species in aqueous media H. Runberg & B. Majestic 10.5194/acp-23-7213-2023
- A comprehensive study about the in-cloud processing of nitrate through coupled measurements of individual cloud residuals and cloud water G. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-9571-2022
- A fast and efficient method for the analysis of α-dicarbonyl compounds in aqueous solutions: Development and application N. Brun et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.137977
- Emerging investigator series: aqueous photooxidation of live bacteria with hydroxyl radicals under cloud-like conditions: insights into the production and transformation of biological and organic matter originating from bioaerosols Y. Liu et al. 10.1039/D3EM00090G
- Measurement report: Molecular characteristics of cloud water in southern China and insights into aqueous-phase processes from Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry W. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16631-2021
- Field Evidence for Asian Outflow and Fast Depletion of Total Gaseous Mercury in the Polluted Coastal Atmosphere T. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c07551
- Partitioning of hydrogen peroxide in gas-liquid and gas-aerosol phases X. Xuan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5513-2020
- Insights into tropical cloud chemistry in Réunion (Indian Ocean): results from the BIO-MAÏDO campaign P. Dominutti et al. 10.5194/acp-22-505-2022
- Response of aerosol chemistry to clean air action in Beijing, China: Insights from two-year ACSM measurements and model simulations W. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113345
Latest update: 21 Sep 2023