30 Mar 2020
Research article | 30 Mar 2020
Comprehensive isoprene and terpene gas-phase chemistry improves simulated surface ozone in the southeastern US
Rebecca H. Schwantes et al.
Total article views: 2,407 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,047 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,040 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,644 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,640 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 403 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 400 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Photooxidation of pinonaldehyde at ambient conditions investigated in the atmospheric simulation chamber SAPHIR M. Rolletter et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13701-2020
- On the changes in surface ozone over the twenty-first century: sensitivity to changes in surface temperature and chemical mechanisms A. Archibald et al. 10.1098/rsta.2019.0329
- Cannabis Cultivation Facilities: A Review of Their Air Quality Impacts from the Occupational to Community Scale D. de Ferreyro Monticelli et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c06372
- Impacts of synoptic circulations on summertime ozone pollution in Guanzhong Basin, northwestern China Y. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118660
- The origin of potential precursors of secondary organic aerosols during combustion of biochar and softwood in residential heating J. Růžičková et al. 10.1016/j.psep.2022.03.036
- The Chemistry Mechanism in the Community Earth System Model Version 2 (CESM2) L. Emmons et al. 10.1029/2019MS001882
- Global Atmospheric Budget of Acetone: Air‐Sea Exchange and the Contribution to Hydroxyl Radicals S. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JD032553
- Estimating Submicron Aerosol Mixing State at the Global Scale With Machine Learning and Earth System Modeling Z. Zheng et al. 10.1029/2020EA001500
- Atmospheric photo-oxidation of myrcene: OH reaction rate constant, gas-phase oxidation products and radical budgets Z. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16067-2021
- Analysis of secondary organic aerosol simulation bias in the Community Earth System Model (CESM2.1) Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8003-2021
- Stratospheric contribution to the summertime high surface ozone events over the western united states X. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abba53
- Measurement report: Photochemical production and loss rates of formaldehyde and ozone across Europe C. Nussbaumer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18413-2021
- Chemical characterization of oxygenated organic compounds in the gas phase and particle phase using iodide CIMS with FIGAERO in urban air C. Ye et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8455-2021
- Observations of speciated isoprene nitrates in Beijing: implications for isoprene chemistry C. Reeves et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6315-2021
- Improvements to the representation of BVOC chemistry–climate interactions in UKCA (v11.5) with the CRI-Strat 2 mechanism: incorporation and evaluation J. Weber et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5239-2021
- Future changes in isoprene-epoxydiol-derived secondary organic aerosol (IEPOX SOA) under the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways: the importance of physicochemical dependency D. Jo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3395-2021
Latest update: 20 May 2022