20 Mar 2020
Research article | 20 Mar 2020
Importance of isomerization reactions for OH radical regeneration from the photo-oxidation of isoprene investigated in the atmospheric simulation chamber SAPHIR
Anna Novelli et al.
Total article views: 4,203 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,203 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,945 with geography defined and 258 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,437 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,275 with geography defined and 162 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 766 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 670 with geography defined and 96 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characterization of a chemical modulation reactor (CMR) for the measurement of atmospheric concentrations of hydroxyl radicals with a laser-induced fluorescence instrument C. Cho et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1851-2021
- Simplified Protocol for the Calculation of Multiconformer Transition State Theory Rate Constants Applied to Tropospheric OH-Initiated Oxidation Reactions L. Viegas 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c00683
- Direct Measurements of Isoprene Autoxidation: Pinpointing Atmospheric Oxidation in Tropical Forests D. J. Medeiros et al. 10.1021/jacsau.1c00525
- Atmospheric Autoxidation of Amines K. Møller et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c03937
- Comparison of formaldehyde measurements by Hantzsch, CRDS and DOAS in the SAPHIR chamber M. Glowania et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4239-2021
- A structure activity relationship for ring closure reactions in unsaturated alkylperoxy radicals L. Vereecken et al. 10.1039/D1CP02758A
- Reconciling Observed and Predicted Tropical Rainforest OH Concentrations D. Jeong et al. 10.1029/2020JD032901
- Atmospheric photo-oxidation of myrcene: OH reaction rate constant, gas-phase oxidation products and radical budgets Z. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16067-2021
- Diastereomers and Low-Temperature Oxidation A. Danilack et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c05635
- Chemistry of Simple Organic Peroxy Radicals under Atmospheric through Combustion Conditions: Role of Temperature, Pressure, and NOx Level M. Goldman et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c07203
- Molecular composition and volatility of multi-generation products formed from isoprene oxidation by nitrate radical R. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10799-2021
- Photooxidation of pinonaldehyde at ambient conditions investigated in the atmospheric simulation chamber SAPHIR M. Rolletter et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13701-2020
- OH and HO<sub>2</sub> radical chemistry in a midlatitude forest: measurements and model comparisons M. Lew et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9209-2020
- H migration in peroxy radicals under atmospheric conditions L. Vereecken & B. Nozière 10.5194/acp-20-7429-2020
- Theoretical and experimental study of peroxy and alkoxy radicals in the NO3-initiated oxidation of isoprene L. Vereecken et al. 10.1039/D0CP06267G
- Improvements to the representation of BVOC chemistry–climate interactions in UKCA (v11.5) with the CRI-Strat 2 mechanism: incorporation and evaluation J. Weber et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5239-2021
Latest update: 29 Nov 2022