06 Mar 2020
Research article | 06 Mar 2020
Morphology and size of the particles emitted from a gasoline-direct-injection-engine vehicle and their ageing in an environmental chamber
Jiaoping Xing et al.
Total article views: 1,915 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,915 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,928 with geography defined and -13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,443 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,488 with geography defined and -45 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 472 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 440 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Optical source apportionment and radiative effect of light-absorbing carbonaceous aerosols in a tropical marine monsoon climate zone: the importance of ship emissions Q. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15537-2020
- Hemolysis of PM10 on RBCs in vitro: An indoor air study in a coal-burning lung cancer epidemic area M. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2021.101176
- Morphology and composition of particles emitted from conventional and alternative fuel vehicles Z. Lu et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-11671-6
- Different characteristics of individual particles from light-duty diesel vehicle at the launching and idling state by AAC-SPAMS B. Su et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.126304
- Particle size distribution, morphometric study and mixing structure of accumulation and ultrafine aerosols emitted from indoor activities in different socioeconomic micro-environment A. Pipal et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.02.015
- Morphology, composition and mixing state of individual airborne particles: Effects of the 2017 Action Plan in Beijing, China L. Shao et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.129748
- Road traffic nanoparticle characteristics: Sustainable environment and mobility I. Belkacem et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2021.101196
- Particle-induced oxidative damage by indoor size-segregated particulate matter from coal-burning homes in the Xuanwei lung cancer epidemic area, Yunnan Province, China X. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127058
- Oxidative potential and water-soluble heavy metals of size-segregated airborne particles in haze and non-haze episodes: Impact of the “Comprehensive Action Plan” in China X. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152774
- A review of atmospheric individual particle analyses: Methodologies and applications in environmental research L. Shao et al. 10.1016/j.gr.2022.01.007
- Size-segregated particle number and mass concentrations from different emission sources in urban Beijing J. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12721-2020
- Evolution of EGR cooler deposits under hydrocarbon condensation: Analysis of local thickness, roughness, and fouling layer density C. Paz et al. 10.1016/j.ijthermalsci.2020.106744
- Physicochemical and microbiological characteristics of urban aerosols in Krakow (Poland) and their potential health impact W. Wilczyńska-Michalik et al. 10.1007/s10653-021-00950-x
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023