Uncertainty analysis of a European high-resolution emission inventory of CO2 and CO to support inverse modelling and network design
Ingrid Super et al.
Total article views: 1,601 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,449 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,444 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 979 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 974 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 470 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 470 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Determination of the emission rates of CO<sub>2</sub> point sources with airborne lidar S. Wolff et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2717-2021
- Quantifying CO<sub>2</sub> emissions of a city with the Copernicus Anthropogenic CO<sub>2</sub> Monitoring satellite mission G. Kuhlmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6733-2020
- The CO2 Human Emissions (CHE) Project: First Steps Towards a European Operational Capacity to Monitor Anthropogenic CO2 Emissions G. Balsamo et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.707247
- Impacts of Horizontal Resolution on Global Data Assimilation of Satellite Measurements for Tropospheric Chemistry Analysis T. Sekiya et al. 10.1029/2020MS002180
- An online emission module for atmospheric chemistry transport models: implementation in COSMO-GHG v5.6a and COSMO-ART v5.1-3.1 M. Jähn et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2379-2020
- Gridded fossil CO2 emissions and related O2 combustion consistent with national inventories 1959–2018 M. Jones et al. 10.1038/s41597-020-00779-6
- Variational regional inverse modeling of reactive species emissions with PYVAR-CHIMERE-v2019 A. Fortems-Cheiney et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2939-2021
- Analysis of the Anthropogenic and Biogenic NO x Emissions Over 2008–2017: Assessment of the Trends in the 30 Most Populated Urban Areas in Europe A. Fortems‐Cheiney et al. 10.1029/2020GL092206
- Uncertainties in the Emissions Database for Global Atmospheric Research (EDGAR) emission inventory of greenhouse gases E. Solazzo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5655-2021
- Multiple-Criteria Fuzzy Optimization of the Heat Treatment Processes for Two Steel Rolled Products L. Dymova et al. 10.3390/app11052324
- GIS-Based Approach to Spatio-Temporal Interpolation of Atmospheric CO2 Concentrations in Limited Monitoring Dataset Y. Bezyk et al. 10.3390/atmos12030384
- Optimizing a dynamic fossil fuel CO<sub>2</sub> emission model with CTDAS (CarbonTracker Data Assimilation Shell, v1.0) for an urban area using atmospheric observations of CO<sub>2</sub>, CO, NO<sub><i>x</i></sub>, and SO<sub>2</sub> I. Super et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2695-2020
- Uncertainty Analysis of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Simulated by the Parametric Monte Carlo Simulation and Nonparametric Bootstrap Method K. Lee et al. 10.3390/en13184965
- The impact of temporal variability in prior emissions on the optimization of urban anthropogenic emissions of CO2, CH4 and CO using in-situ observations I. Super et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100119
- Quantifying CO2 Emissions of Power Plants With CO2 and NO2 Imaging Satellites G. Kuhlmann et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.689838
- Real-world emission and impact of three wheeler electric auto-rickshaw in India T. Bagul et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-14805-6
- A local- to national-scale inverse modeling system to assess the potential of spaceborne CO<sub>2</sub> measurements for the monitoring of anthropogenic emissions D. Santaren et al. 10.5194/amt-14-403-2021
- Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service TEMPOral profiles (CAMS-TEMPO): global and European emission temporal profile maps for atmospheric chemistry modelling M. Guevara et al. 10.5194/essd-13-367-2021
- Assessment of Urban CO2 Measurement and Source Attribution in Munich Based on TDLAS-WMS and Trajectory Analysis L. Lan et al. 10.3390/atmos11010058
Latest update: 18 Oct 2021