Articles | Volume 20, issue 3
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Size-segregated characteristics of organic carbon (OC), elemental carbon (EC) and organic matter in particulate matter (PM) emitted from different types of ships in China
Total article views: 2,706 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,706 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,489 with geography defined and 217 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,139 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,063 with geography defined and 76 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 567 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 426 with geography defined and 141 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- MAX-DOAS observation in the midlatitude marine boundary layer: Influences of typhoon forced air mass R. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.12.010
- Study on the real-world emission characteristics of gaseous and particulate pollutants from an inland ship using a portable emission measurement system Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2022.114205
- Real-World Emission Characteristics of Environmentally Persistent Free Radicals in PM2.5 from Residential Solid Fuel Combustion J. Zhao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c08449
- Measurement report: A 1-year study to estimate maritime contributions to PM10 in a coastal area in northern France F. Ledoux et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8607-2023
- Importance of size representation and morphology in modelling optical properties of black carbon: comparison between laboratory measurements and model simulations B. Romshoo et al. 10.5194/amt-15-6965-2022
- Emission and optical characteristics of brown carbon in size-segregated particles from three types of Chinese ships F. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2023.05.045
- An inter-comparison of size segregated carbonaceous aerosol collected by low-volume impactor in the port-cities of Venice (Italy) and Rijeka (Croatia) D. Cesari et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.06.027
- Emission characteristics of particulate matter emitted from 4- and 2-stroke marine diesel engines under the background of sulfur emission reduction J. Zhou et al. 10.1007/s11356-022-24594-1
- Short-Sea Shipping Contributions to Particles Concentration in Coastal Areas: Impact and Mitigation F. Di Natale et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4010333
- Review of morphological and chemical characteristics of particulates from compression ignition engines A. Agarwal & M. Krishnamoorthi 10.1177/14680874221114532
- Organic compound source profiles of PM2.5 from traffic emissions, coal combustion, industrial processes and dust Y. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.130429
- Short-sea shipping contributions to particle concentration in coastal areas: Impact and mitigation F. Di Natale et al. 10.1016/j.trd.2022.103342
- Investigation of organic carbon profiles and sources of coarse PM in Los Angeles R. Tohidi et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.120264
- Temporal Variation and Source Analysis of Carbonaceous Aerosol in Industrial Cities of Northeast China during the Spring Festival: The Case of Changchun M. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos11090991
- Fine particles and pyrogenic carbon fractions regulate PAH partitioning and burial in a eutrophic shallow lake M. Ya et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.120211
- Size-Segregated Characteristics of Organic Carbon (OC) and Elemental Carbon (EC) in Marine Aerosol in the Northeastern South China Sea F. Liu et al. 10.3390/atmos14040661
- On-board measurements of OC/EC ratio, mixing state, and light absorption of ship-emitted particles W. Hou et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.166692
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and their nitrated and oxygenated derivatives in the Arctic boundary layer: seasonal trends and local anthropogenic influence T. Drotikova et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14351-2021
- Chemical compositions and source apportionment of PM2.5 during clear and hazy days: Seasonal changes and impacts of Youth Olympic Games S. Li et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127163
- Energy-efficient PM adhesion method using functional electroactive nanofibers H. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.egyr.2022.05.288
- Variations and characteristics of carbonaceous substances emitted from a heavy fuel oil ship engine under different operating loads F. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117388
- Source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosols using hourly data and implications for reducing PM2.5 in the Pearl River Delta region of South China J. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.112960
- Aerosol emission from soil during field burning S. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119924
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023