Measurement report: Aircraft observations of ozone, nitrogen oxides, and volatile organic compounds over Hebei Province, China
Total article views: 4,128 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,128 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,172 with geography defined and -44 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,283 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,415 with geography defined and -132 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 845 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 757 with geography defined and 88 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Role of Meteorology-Driven Regional Transport on O3 Pollution Over the Chengdu Plain, Southwestern China Y. Lei et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4176005
- Tower-based measurements of NMHCs and OVOCs in the Pearl River Delta: Vertical distribution, source analysis and chemical reactivity Z. Mo et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118454
- Airborne Observations of CFCs Over Hebei Province, China in Spring 2016 S. Benish et al. 10.1029/2021JD035152
- Vertical profiles of cloud condensation nuclei number concentration and its empirical estimate from aerosol optical properties over the North China Plain R. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-14879-2022
- Role of Heat Wave‐Induced Biogenic VOC Enhancements in Persistent Ozone Episodes Formation in Pearl River Delta H. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JD034317
- Divergent summertime surface O3 pollution formation mechanisms in two typical Chinese cities in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region and Fenwei Plain C. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.161868
- Assessment of long tubing in measuring atmospheric trace gases: applications on tall towers X. Li et al. 10.1039/D2EA00110A
- Variations and sources of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in urban region: insights from measurements on a tall tower X. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-22-10567-2022
- Prediction of atmospheric pollutants in urban environment based on coupled deep learning model and sensitivity analysis S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.138830
- Increasing volatile organic compounds emission from massive industrial coating consumption require more comprehensive prevention D. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2023.137459
- Full-coverage mapping and spatiotemporal variations of ground-level ozone (O3) pollution from 2013 to 2020 across China J. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112775
- BTEX in Ambient Air of Zarand, the Industrial City in Southeast of Iran: Concentration, Spatio-temporal Variation and Health Risk Assessment S. Maleky & M. Faraji 10.1007/s00128-023-03778-6
- Role of meteorology-driven regional transport on O3 pollution over the Chengdu Plain, southwestern China Y. Lei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106619
- Ozone Formation at a Suburban Site in the Pearl River Delta Region, China: Role of Biogenic Volatile Organic Compounds J. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos14040609
- Ground-level ozone pollution in China: a synthesis of recent findings on influencing factors and impacts T. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac69fe
- Development of multi-channel whole-air sampling equipment onboard an unmanned aerial vehicle for investigating volatile organic compounds' vertical distribution in the planetary boundary layer S. Yang et al. 10.5194/amt-16-501-2023
- Significant contribution of lightning NO to summertime surface O3 on the Tibetan Plateau M. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154639
- Ground-Level NO2 Surveillance from Space Across China for High Resolution Using Interpretable Spatiotemporally Weighted Artificial Intelligence J. Wei et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c03834
- Correcting model biases of CO in East Asia: impact on oxidant distributions during KORUS-AQ B. Gaubert et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14617-2020
Latest update: 24 Sep 2023