Characterization of aerosol particles at Cabo Verde close to sea level and at the cloud level – Part 2: Ice-nucleating particles in air, cloud and seawater
Xianda Gong et al.
Total article views: 1,635 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,443 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,441 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 958 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 958 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 485 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 483 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The ice-nucleating activity of Arctic sea surface microlayer samples and marine algal cultures L. Ickes et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11089-2020
- Ice Nucleating Activity and Residual Particle Morphology of Bulk Seawater and Sea Surface Microlayer P. Roy et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00175
- Characterization of ice nucleating particles in rainwater, cloud water, and aerosol samples at two different tropical latitudes D. Pereira et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105356
- Ice‐Nucleating Particle Concentrations and Sources in Rainwater Over the Third Pole, Tibetan Plateau J. Chen et al. 10.1029/2020JD033864
- Ice nucleation by viruses and their potential for cloud glaciation M. Adams et al. 10.5194/bg-18-4431-2021
- A link between the ice nucleation activity and the biogeochemistry of seawater M. Wolf et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15341-2020
- Concentrations and properties of ice nucleating substances in exudates from Antarctic sea-ice diatoms Y. Xi et al. 10.1039/D0EM00398K
- Size-resolved atmospheric ice-nucleating particles during East Asian dust events J. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3491-2021
- Concerted measurements of lipids in seawater and on submicrometer aerosol particles at the Cabo Verde islands: biogenic sources, selective transfer and high enrichments N. Triesch et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4267-2021
- A two-component parameterization of marine ice-nucleating particles based on seawater biology and sea spray aerosol measurements in the Mediterranean Sea J. Trueblood et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4659-2021
- Marine organic matter in the remote environment of the Cape Verde islands – an introduction and overview to the MarParCloud campaign M. van Pinxteren et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6921-2020
- Characterization of aerosol particles at Cabo Verde close to sea level and at the cloud level – Part 1: Particle number size distribution, cloud condensation nuclei and their origins X. Gong et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1431-2020
- Enhanced Ice Nucleation of Simulated Sea Salt Particles with the Addition of Anthropogenic Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances M. Wolf et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00138
- Terrestrial or marine – indications towards the origin of ice-nucleating particles during melt season in the European Arctic up to 83.7° N M. Hartmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11613-2021
- Measurement report: Ice nucleating abilities of biomass burning, African dust, and sea spray aerosol particles over the Yucatán Peninsula F. Córdoba et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4453-2021
Latest update: 16 Sep 2021