03 Jan 2020
Research article | 03 Jan 2020
Interannual variability and trends of combustion aerosol and dust in major continental outflows revealed by MODIS retrievals and CAM5 simulations during 2003–2017
Hongbin Yu et al.
Total article views: 2,380 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,174 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,158 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,642 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,636 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 532 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 522 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An Overview of Atmospheric Features Over the Western North Atlantic Ocean and North American East Coast – Part 1: Analysis of Aerosols, Gases, and Wet Deposition Chemistry A. Corral et al. 10.1029/2020JD032592
- Strong Aerosol Effects on Cloud Amount Based on Long‐Term Satellite Observations Over the East Coast of the United States Y. Cao et al. 10.1029/2020GL091275
- Trends in AOD, Clouds, and Cloud Radiative Effects in Satellite Data and CMIP5 and CMIP6 Model Simulations Over Aerosol Source Regions R. Cherian & J. Quaas 10.1029/2020GL087132
- Aerosol responses to precipitation along North American air trajectories arriving at Bermuda H. Dadashazar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16121-2021
- Global dust optical depth climatology derived from CALIOP and MODIS aerosol retrievals on decadal timescales: regional and interannual variability Q. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13369-2021
- Weakened dust activity over China and Mongolia from 2001 to 2020 associated with climate change and land-use management S. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac3b79
- Understanding processes that control dust spatial distributions with global climate models and satellite observations M. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13835-2020
- The thermal infrared optical depth of mineral dust retrieved from integrated CALIOP and IIR observations J. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112841
- New insights into the Asian dust cycle derived from CALIPSO lidar measurements Y. Han et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.112906
- Temporal evolution of aerosols and their extreme events in polluted Asian regions during Terra's 20-year observations Z. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112541
- Drivers of PM2.5 air pollution deaths in China 2002–2017 G. Geng et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00792-3
- CALIOP-Based Quantification of Central Asian Dust Transport Y. Han et al. 10.3390/rs14061416
- The Dark Target Algorithm for Observing the Global Aerosol System: Past, Present, and Future L. Remer et al. 10.3390/rs12182900
- Harmonized and high-quality datasets of aerosol optical depth at a US continental site, 1997–2018 E. Kassianov et al. 10.1038/s41597-021-00866-2
Latest update: 07 Aug 2022