03 Feb 2020
Research article | 03 Feb 2020
The impact of biomass burning and aqueous-phase processing on air quality: a multi-year source apportionment study in the Po Valley, Italy
Marco Paglione et al.
Total article views: 2,720 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,720 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,421 with geography defined and 299 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,876 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,689 with geography defined and 187 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 844 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 732 with geography defined and 112 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Source Apportionment of PM2.5 in Florence (Italy) by PMF Analysis of Aerosol Composition Records S. Nava et al. 10.3390/atmos11050484
- Differentiation of the Athens Fine PM Profile during Economic Recession (March of 2008 Versus March of 2013): Impact of Changes in Anthropogenic Emissions and the Associated Health Effect S. Pateraki et al. 10.3390/atmos11101121
- An evaluation of the performance of a green panel in improving air quality, the case study in a street canyon in Modena, Italy A. Donateo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118189
- Understanding the environmental factors related to the decrease in Pediatric Emergency Department referrals for acute asthma during the SARS‐CoV‐2 pandemic A. Dondi et al. 10.1002/ppul.25695
- Physical and chemical properties of black carbon and organic matter from different combustion and photochemical sources using aerodynamic aerosol classification D. Hu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16161-2021
- Carbonaceous aerosol source apportionment and assessment of transport-related pollution A. Minderytė et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119043
- Influence of biomass burning vapor wall loss correction on modeling organic aerosols in Europe by CAMx v6.50 J. Jiang et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1681-2021
- Coupled Air Quality and Boundary-Layer Meteorology in Western U.S. Basins during Winter: Design and Rationale for a Comprehensive Study A. Hallar et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0017.1
- Rice Straw: A Waste with a Remarkable Green Energy Potential M. Bressan et al. 10.3390/en15041355
- The impact of stay-home policies during Coronavirus-19 pandemic on the chemical and toxicological characteristics of ambient PM2.5 in the metropolitan area of Milan, Italy A. Altuwayjiri et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143582
- Aqueous aging of secondary organic aerosol coating onto black carbon: Insights from simultaneous L-ToF-AMS and SP-AMS measurements at an urban site in southern China L. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.129888
- Near-real-time estimation of hourly open biomass burning emissions in China using multiple satellite retrievals Y. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152777
- A multi-year source apportionment of PM2.5 at multiple sites in the southern Po Valley (Italy) F. Scotto et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101192
- Measurement report: Molecular characteristics of cloud water in southern China and insights into aqueous-phase processes from Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry W. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16631-2021
- Seasonal observation and source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosol from forested rural site (Lithuania) A. Masalaite et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118934
- Historical Changes in Seasonal Aerosol Acidity in the Po Valley (Italy) as Inferred from Fog Water and Aerosol Measurements M. Paglione et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c00651
- Effect of urban submicron particles on single scattering albedo: the case study of high pollution event J. Pauraite et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2022.108075
- Global Importance of Hydroxymethanesulfonate in Ambient Particulate Matter: Implications for Air Quality J. Moch et al. 10.1029/2020JD032706
- Interfacial Dark Aging Is an Overlooked Source of Aqueous Secondary Organic Aerosol F. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos13020188
- Sources of organic aerosols in Europe: a modeling study using CAMx with modified volatility basis set scheme J. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15247-2019
Latest update: 03 Feb 2023