Size-resolved particle number emissions in Beijing determined from measured particle size distributions
Total article views: 2,197 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,197 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,030 with geography defined and 167 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,468 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,363 with geography defined and 105 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 729 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 667 with geography defined and 62 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Is reducing new particle formation a plausible solution to mitigate particulate air pollution in Beijing and other Chinese megacities? M. Kulmala et al. 10.1039/D0FD00078G
- Atmospheric gaseous hydrochloric and hydrobromic acid in urban Beijing, China: detection, source identification and potential atmospheric impacts X. Fan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11437-2021
- Towards a concentration closure of sub-6 nm aerosol particles and sub-3 nm atmospheric clusters M. Kulmala et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105878
- Characteristics of Scanning Flow Condensation Particle Counter (SFCPC): A rapid approach for retrieving hygroscopicity and chemical composition of sub-10 nm aerosol particles K. Zhang et al. 10.1080/02786826.2023.2245859
- Review of online measurement techniques for chemical composition of atmospheric clusters and sub-20 nm particles K. Zhang et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.937006
- Source-oriented risk and lung-deposited surface area (LDSA) of ultrafine particles in a Southeast Asia urban area T. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.161733
- Composition of Ultrafine Particles in Urban Beijing: Measurement Using a Thermal Desorption Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometer X. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06053
- Impact of emissions from a single urban source on air quality estimated from mobile observation and WRF-STILT model simulations H. Fan et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01023-9
- Influence of organic aerosol molecular composition on particle absorptive properties in autumn Beijing J. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1251-2022
- Overview: Recent advances in the understanding of the northern Eurasian environments and of the urban air quality in China – a Pan-Eurasian Experiment (PEEX) programme perspective H. Lappalainen et al. 10.5194/acp-22-4413-2022
- Measurement report: New particle formation characteristics at an urban and a mountain station in northern China Y. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17885-2021
- Characterization of offline analysis of particulate matter with FIGAERO-CIMS J. Cai et al. 10.5194/amt-16-1147-2023
- Observed coupling between air mass history, secondary growth of nucleation mode particles and aerosol pollution levels in Beijing S. Hakala et al. 10.1039/D1EA00089F
- Contribution of traffic-originated nanoparticle emissions to regional and local aerosol levels M. Olin et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1131-2022
- Particle number size distribution and new particle formation in Xiamen, the coastal city of Southeast China in wintertime J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154208
- Impacts of coagulation on the appearance time method for new particle growth rate evaluation and their corrections R. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2287-2021
- Size-segregated particle number and mass concentrations from different emission sources in urban Beijing J. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12721-2020
- Emerging Investigator Series: COVID-19 lockdown effects on aerosol particle size distributions in northern Italy J. Shen et al. 10.1039/D1EA00016K
- Comparison of PM spatiotemporal variations and exposure at adjacent signalized intersection and roundabout W. Li et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2023.101590
- Survival probabilities of atmospheric particles: comparison based on theory, cluster population simulations, and observations in Beijing S. Tuovinen et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15071-2022
- Atmospheric transformation of urban particle number size distributions during the transport along street canyons as quantified by an aerosol sectional model L. Gerling & S. Weber 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101296
- Co-benefits of deep carbon reduction on air quality and health improvement in Sichuan Province of China S. Zhang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac1133
- Airborne particle number concentrations in China: A critical review Y. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119470
- The contribution of new particle formation and subsequent growth to haze formation M. Kulmala et al. 10.1039/D1EA00096A
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023