Molecular composition and photochemical lifetimes of brown carbon chromophores in biomass burning organic aerosol
Lauren T. Fleming et al.
Total article views: 1,943 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,755 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,745 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,097 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,091 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 658 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 654 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol Mass and Optical Properties, Smoke Influence on O 3 , and High NO 3 Production Rates in a Western U.S. City Impacted by Wildfires V. Selimovic et al. 10.1029/2020JD032791
- Influx of African biomass burning aerosol during the Amazonian dry season through layered transatlantic transport of black carbon-rich smoke B. Holanda et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4757-2020
- Water-Insoluble Organics Dominate Brown Carbon in Wintertime Urban Aerosol of China: Chemical Characteristics and Optical Properties R. Huang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01149
- Laboratory studies of fresh and aged biomass burning aerosol emitted from east African biomass fuels – Part 1: Optical properties D. Smith et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10149-2020
- Aqueous Photoreactions of Wood Smoke Brown Carbon R. Hems et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00117
- Spatial and Temporal Variability of Brown Carbon in the United States: Implications for Direct Radiative Effects N. June et al. 10.1029/2020GL090332
- Wildfire and prescribed burning impacts on air quality in the United States S. Altshuler et al. 10.1080/10962247.2020.1813217
- Laboratory studies of fresh and aged biomass burning aerosol emitted from east African biomass fuels – Part 2: Chemical properties and characterization D. Smith et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10169-2020
- Insights into the aging of biomass burning aerosol from satellite observations and 3D atmospheric modeling: evolution of the aerosol optical properties in Siberian wildfire plumes I. Konovalov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-357-2021
- Quantification of organic aerosol and brown carbon evolution in fresh wildfire plumes B. Palm et al. 10.1073/pnas.2012218117
- Molecular Characterization of Water‐Soluble Brown Carbon Chromophores in Beijing, China C. Yan et al. 10.1029/2019JD032018
- Laboratory Insights into the Diel Cycle of Optical and Chemical Transformations of Biomass Burning Brown Carbon Aerosols C. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04310
- Biomass-burning-derived particles from a wide variety of fuels – Part 2: Effects of photochemical aging on particle optical and chemical properties C. Cappa et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8511-2020
- Brown Carbon Formation Potential of the Biacetyl–Ammonium Sulfate Reaction System D. Grace et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00096
- Five-Membered Heterocycles as Potential Photosensitizers in the Tropospheric Aqueous Phase: Photophysical Properties of Imidazole-2-carboxaldehyde, 2-Furaldehyde, and 2-Acetylfuran T. Felber et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c07028
- Photodegradation of Secondary Organic Aerosols by Long-Term Exposure to Solar Actinic Radiation V. Baboomian et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00088
- Formation of secondary organic aerosol from nitrate radical oxidation of phenolic VOCs: Implications for nitration mechanisms and brown carbon formation R. Mayorga et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117910
- Molecular characteristics of organic compositions in fresh and aged biomass burning aerosols J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140247
- Optical and Chemical Analysis of Absorption Enhancement by Mixed Carbonaceous Aerosols in the 2019 Woodbury, AZ, Fire Plume J. Lee et al. 10.1029/2020JD032399
- Chemical Composition and Molecular-Specific Optical Properties of Atmospheric Brown Carbon Associated with Biomass Burning A. Hettiyadura et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05883
- Emission of trace gases and aerosols from biomass burning – an updated assessment M. Andreae 10.5194/acp-19-8523-2019
Latest update: 01 Mar 2021