11 Sep 2020
Research article | 11 Sep 2020
Global-scale distribution of ozone in the remote troposphere from the ATom and HIPPO airborne field missions
Ilann Bourgeois et al.
Total article views: 1,919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,620 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,616 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,092 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,090 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 528 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 526 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Strong Southern Ocean carbon uptake evident in airborne observations M. Long et al. 10.1126/science.abi4355
- Continental-scale contributions to the global CFC-11 emission increase between 2012 and 2017 L. Hu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2891-2022
- Large hemispheric difference in nucleation mode aerosol concentrations in the lowermost stratosphere at mid- and high latitudes C. Williamson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9065-2021
- Formaldehyde evolution in US wildfire plumes during the Fire Influence on Regional to Global Environments and Air Quality experiment (FIREX-AQ) J. Liao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18319-2021
- Zonal Similarity of Long‐Term Changes and Seasonal Cycles of Baseline Ozone at Northern Midlatitudes D. Parrish et al. 10.1029/2019JD031908
- Fluorescent biological aerosol particles over the central Pacific Ocean: covariation with ocean surface biological activity indicators K. Kawana et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15969-2021
- A cavity-enhanced ultraviolet absorption instrument for high-precision, fast-time-response ozone measurements R. Hannun et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6877-2020
- Central role of nitric oxide in ozone production in the upper tropical troposphere over the Atlantic Ocean and western Africa I. Tadic et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8195-2021
- Impact of stratospheric air and surface emissions on tropospheric nitrous oxide during ATom Y. Gonzalez et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11113-2021
- Large contribution of biomass burning emissions to ozone throughout the global remote troposphere I. Bourgeois et al. 10.1073/pnas.2109628118
- UAS Chromatograph for Atmospheric Trace Species (UCATS) – a versatile instrument for trace gas measurements on airborne platforms E. Hintsa et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6795-2021
- Ambient aerosol properties in the remote atmosphere from global-scale in situ measurements C. Brock et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15023-2021
- The NASA Atmospheric Tomography (ATom) Mission: Imaging the Chemistry of the Global Atmosphere C. Thompson et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0315.1
- Inline coupling of simple and complex chemistry modules within the global weather forecast model FIM (FIM-Chem v1) L. Zhang et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-467-2022
- Pollution trace gases C<sub>2</sub>H<sub>6</sub>, C<sub>2</sub>H<sub>2</sub>, HCOOH, and PAN in the North Atlantic UTLS: observations and simulations G. Wetzel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8213-2021
- A global ozone profile climatology for satellite retrieval algorithms based on Aura MLS measurements and the MERRA-2 GMI simulation J. Ziemke et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6407-2021
- Radiative and chemical implications of the size and composition of aerosol particles in the existing or modified global stratosphere D. Murphy et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8915-2021
Latest update: 07 Aug 2022