02 Jan 2020
Research article | 02 Jan 2020
Traffic-originated nanocluster emission exceeds H2SO4-driven photochemical new particle formation in an urban area
Miska Olin et al.
Total article views: 2,577 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,467 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,462 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,846 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,844 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 621 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 618 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- East Asian climate response to COVID-19 lockdown measures in China S. Lee et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-96007-1
- Brownian coagulation of particles in the gasoline engine exhaust system: Experimental measurement and Monte Carlo simulation H. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.fuel.2021.121340
- Emerging Investigator Series: COVID-19 lockdown effects on aerosol particle size distributions in northern Italy J. Shen et al. 10.1039/D1EA00016K
- Measurement report: The influence of traffic and new particle formation on the size distribution of 1–800 nm particles in Helsinki – a street canyon and an urban background station comparison M. Okuljar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9931-2021
- Unprecedented Ambient Sulfur Trioxide (SO3) Detection: Possible Formation Mechanism and Atmospheric Implications L. Yao et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00615
- Fluorescent Dissolved Organic Matter (FDOM) in the East Sea (Japan Sea): Distributions, Sources, and Sinks H. Han et al. 10.1007/s12601-021-00014-2
- Contribution of traffic-originated nanoparticle emissions to regional and local aerosol levels M. Olin et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1131-2022
- Toward Building a Physical Proxy for Gas-Phase Sulfuric Acid Concentration Based on Its Budget Analysis in Polluted Yangtze River Delta, East China L. Yang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c00738
- Particle number size distribution and new particle formation in Xiamen, the coastal city of Southeast China in wintertime J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154208
- Characterization of Urban New Particle Formation in Amman—Jordan T. Hussein et al. 10.3390/atmos11010079
- CFD modeling the diffusional losses of nanocluster-sized particles and condensing vapors in 90° bends of circular tubes M. Olin & M. Dal Maso 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105618
- Molecular insights into new particle formation in Barcelona, Spain J. Brean et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10029-2020
- A phenomenology of new particle formation (NPF) at 13 European sites D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11905-2021
- The effect of meteorological conditions and atmospheric composition in the occurrence and development of new particle formation (NPF) events in Europe D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3345-2021
- Seasonality of the particle number concentration and size distribution: a global analysis retrieved from the network of Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) near-surface observatories C. Rose et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17185-2021
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022