On the diurnal, weekly, and seasonal cycles and annual trends in atmospheric CO2 at Mount Zugspitze, Germany, during 1981–2016
Ye Yuan et al.
Total article views: 1,864 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,730 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,707 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,235 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,217 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 495 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 490 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessing local CO2 contamination revealed by two near-by high altitude records at Jungfraujoch, Switzerland S. Affolter et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abe74a
- Multivariate statistical air mass classification for the high-alpine observatory at the Zugspitze Mountain, Germany A. Sigmund et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12477-2019
- Measurement report: Changing characteristics of atmospheric CH<sub>4</sub> in the Tibetan Plateau: records from 1994 to 2019 at the Mount Waliguan station S. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-393-2021
- Statistical Analysis of the CO2 and CH4 Annual Cycle on the Northern Plateau of the Iberian Peninsula I. Pérez et al. 10.3390/atmos11070769
- Assessment of Urban CO2 Measurement and Source Attribution in Munich Based on TDLAS-WMS and Trajectory Analysis L. Lan et al. 10.3390/atmos11010058
- Long-term trends of black carbon and particle number concentration in the lower free troposphere in Central Europe J. Sun et al. 10.1186/s12302-021-00488-w
- Specifying the light-absorbing properties of aerosol particles in fresh snow samples, collected at the Environmental Research Station Schneefernerhaus (UFS), Zugspitze M. Schnaiter et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10829-2019
- Decadal O3 variability at the Mt. Cimone WMO/GAW global station (2,165 m a.s.l., Italy) and comparison with two high-mountain “reference” sites in Europe P. Cristofanelli et al. 10.1525/elementa.00042
- Continuous atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub>, CH<sub>4</sub> and CO measurements at the Observatoire Pérenne de l'Environnement (OPE) station in France from 2011 to 2018 S. Conil et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6361-2019
- Comparison of Continuous In-Situ CO2 Measurements with Co-Located Column-Averaged XCO2 TCCON/Satellite Observations and CarbonTracker Model Over the Zugspitze Region Y. Yuan et al. 10.3390/rs11242981
- Pollution Events at the High-Altitude Mountain Site Zugspitze-Schneefernerhaus (2670 m a.s.l.), Germany H. Ghasemifard et al. 10.3390/atmos10060330
- Application of a Common Methodology to Select in Situ CO2 Observations Representative of the Atmospheric Background to an Italian Collaborative Network P. Trisolino et al. 10.3390/atmos12020246
- Multi-decadal surface ozone trends at globally distributed remote locations O. Cooper et al. 10.1525/elementa.420
- Zonal Similarity of Long‐Term Changes and Seasonal Cycles of Baseline Ozone at Northern Midlatitudes D. Parrish et al. 10.1029/2019JD031908
- Estimates of Trends of Climatically Important Atmospheric Gases Near St. Petersburg Y. Timofeev et al. 10.1134/S0001433820010119
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021