Articles | Volume 19, issue 15
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Emissions of halocarbons from India inferred through atmospheric measurements
Total article views: 2,813 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,813 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,714 with geography defined and 99 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,096 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,038 with geography defined and 58 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 717 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 676 with geography defined and 41 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Continental-scale contributions to the global CFC-11 emission increase between 2012 and 2017 L. Hu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2891-2022
- Aircraft‐Based Observations of Ozone‐Depleting Substances in the Upper Troposphere and Lower Stratosphere in and Above the Asian Summer Monsoon K. Adcock et al. 10.1029/2020JD033137
- Long-range transport of Asian emissions to the West Pacific tropical tropopause layer V. Treadaway et al. 10.1007/s10874-022-09430-7
- Perfluorocyclobutane (PFC-318, <i>c</i>-C<sub>4</sub>F<sub>8</sub>) in the global atmosphere J. Mühle et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10335-2019
- A review of bottom-up and top-down emission estimates of hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) in different parts of the world H. Flerlage et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131208
- Emissions and Marine Boundary Layer Concentrations of Unregulated Chlorocarbons Measured at Cape Point, South Africa D. Say et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02057
- Electricity savings and greenhouse gas emission reductions from global phase-down of hydrofluorocarbons P. Purohit et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11305-2020
- Unearthing trends in environmental science and engineering research: Insights from a probabilistic topic modeling literature analysis Y. Palanichamy et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.128322
- Establishment of HCFC-22 National–Provincial–Gridded Emission Inventories in China and the Analysis of Emission Reduction Potential J. Wu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c07344
- In situ observations of CH<sub>2</sub>Cl<sub>2</sub> and CHCl<sub>3</sub> show efficient transport pathways for very short-lived species into the lower stratosphere via the Asian and the North American summer monsoon V. Lauther et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2049-2022
- Increase in global emissions of HFC-23 despite near-total expected reductions K. Stanley et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-13899-4
- Rapid increase in dichloromethane emissions from China inferred through atmospheric observations M. An et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-27592-y
- Growing Atmospheric Emissions of Sulfuryl Fluoride A. Gressent et al. 10.1029/2020JD034327
- The first remote-sensing measurements of HFC-32 in the Earth's atmosphere by the Atmospheric Chemistry Experiment Fourier Transform Spectrometer (ACE-FTS) R. Dodangodage et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.107804
- China’s Hydrofluorocarbon Emissions for 2011–2017 Inferred from Atmospheric Measurements B. Yao et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00319
Latest update: 07 Jun 2023